Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Postgetpaid- postgetpaid.com

kannan3262

www.postgetpaid.com

I am so lazy ,I want make money easily.

Postgetpaid.com give you an opportunity to help you, get your first paid in your life of online business career.

How about postgetpaid.com give you a CTRL+C And CTRL+V job.

Postgetpaid will not occupy your much time .few second and few click is enough.

Start to earn your cash on Postgetpaid.com,Earn $0.05 Per Post.(we will pay the liberty reserve fee).

• 2 weeks later...

Well i dont really know what this one is all about because in as much as I kno I cant even visit the forum from my side here so the best thing for me to do now is just for me to try and keep my fingers croosed untill I have seen some payment proof from the forum then I can then decide on what to do.

Well, it is good and such a happy thing here if we can find another new forum coming in the business here. Hopefully this new forum is paying the members legit here. There is nothing bad to try this new forum, specially to prove this forum is paying the members here. Hope the best for this one here

• 1 month later...

this site is a place for them to get money as fast as lightning lols, i really wondering if this thing works but in some PTP forum i see that there are a lot of people that share this one, but i have other forum that i can post this site thread, maybe later i will try that thing

• 2 weeks later...

i am confused with this one. yes they are telling us that they will pay $0.05 with each post we make in any money making forums and even in social network sites

but when i visited the site there is no registration form, just the sample of the post that we have to use.

• 1 month later...

that is only for one job dude, the rate actually is high but i saw few posters that get paid from this program,in the end it is quite hard if we don't active in so many forum, but if you active in many forum then you can post this thread in other forum and gained profit, 20 forums means you will get $1.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know what this one really mean because from the look of things I can tell you that this forum is an excellent forum thou I have not post with them from the review writing which i just got here about them then they are excellently good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That is one funny thing about the site because for certain when you trade in this forum or post here for sure then they wont pay you but the real thing here is that. some of the main thing here is that you must not post here in short that is it the forum is even better for the trader to post on the forum which do bring more profit than here