Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mistakes You Must Avoid in FX

milkymo

As a junior trader I made so many mistakes that I feel is not avoidable especially if you don’t have any mentor or someone to show you the way. I needed a teacher and finally my search ended when I got the most amazing company in Yes FX, it one company worth 100 as apart from been an education bonanza they also get genius trading program Remote FX Traders, it was something out of this world to be able to learn from that as the infrastructure and the build there was too much to explain in words so in all this is the reason I not only got over all the mistakes but now I know my strengths!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mistakes should be avoided at all cost, but it does not mean that we can avoid it for all of our time. Maybe this one tips could help you. To avoid mistakes in forex you must calculate how much risk that you could bear, also only execute a position if the trend is clear and you think it could give you profit. Never attempt any suicidal step that may burnt your account.

Well, aside from knowledge we must have experience too and it is what teach us how to avoid mistake. Based on our experience, we can see there are a lot of mistakes that we could use as lesson and avoid it in future, some of them like making false prediction. Maybe with some additional indicator we can make profit with it and lessening our mistakes.

• 4 months later...

The funniest mistake one will make is to make a mistake he had earlier made because it simply means you were not able to learn anything initially. Making mistakes in Forex is not entirely bad but the bad thing is that you made a mistake initially and you found it so difficult to learn from it and that is the more reason so many people end up making the same mistakes over and again.

You must try and learn not how to lose. This thing will not mean that the person cannot lose but it is important that he or she should even train himself or herself on the way of success by knowing how to trade. Being able for you to manage your trades is very much important and it is also the major thing which all traders who seek better trading should know.

• 4 years later...

Don't just buy and sale based on price only , plus too much focusing on win rate may also lead you towards trouble trading without proper plan may also discourage you Focus , Patience and yes Risk management will lead you towards desired goals just plan and stick to it

On 12/11/2019 at 10:40 AM, uncle gober said:

with a trading plan it will be able to make traders better and can be more leverage in carrying out more targeted trading and can be more leverage in generating profits in accordance with expectations with the broker that I use.

if trading needs to be utilized, but also must be with a steady evaluation. but other brokers must have good facilities, is Tickmill using market execution or instant execution? because it is very influential in smooth trading

• 6 months later...

Most of the traders lose their money because of complicated plans. This is the most common mistake of a trader. If you want to become a successful trader in this market, you need to avoid this kind of mistake. You need to make easy and simple plan so that you can easily use it to your trade. I always try to make money from this market. I always make my strategy and plans simple and easy. Because Complicated strategy can sometimes confuse you. My broker Forex4you always helps me to make my strategy simple and easy. It always helps me to make profit consistently from this risky market.

In the process of trading, you can make many mistakes, but you need to be able to fix them. In addition, the main thing is to analyze the cause of the errors. I myself work with the broker Amarkets, and I was convinced of this more than once.

• 1 month later...

Forex is a really risky business. There’s a high chance of losing money if you don’t have the proper knowledge. Without proper knowledge, you can't survive in the forex market. Every trade should have a pre-plan so that when they go through a difficult phase it will be easy to handle. I always try to make a pre-plan when I trade in the forex market.

It helps me a lot to handle a difficult phase. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. What I believe is they are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money and no hidden charges at all. It is a very reliable and best broker for every trader.

• 4 weeks later...

The biggest mistake that the most  of traders do is they trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times. I am trading with Eurotrader. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and Futures.