Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Libertyreseve Money Club - Gold-manufacture.com

Viremia

This the BEST and OLDEST HYIP on the internet.

I am not admin or owner and this HYIP doesn't have any referral system, so I gain nothing by posting this. It is just that this HYIP helped me become rich, so I am paying back by supporting it.

Welcome to Liberty Reserve Money Club! Liberty Reserve Money Club is a private investment program , backed up by Gold , Forex ,Stocks trading ,and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

You can make an additional Investment as many times as you like.

Payment processed directly to your Liberty Reserve account daily

Receive 50% Payment daily for 4 days , Total return Up to 200% Payment , Minimum Investment : $1 - Maximum Investment : $1000 USD

Investment USD

Receive 125% Payment in Within 24 Hours , Minimum Investment : $1 - Maximum Investment : $500 USD

Investment USD

Receive 190% Payment in Within 48 Hours , Minimum Investment : $9 - Maximum Investment : $1000 USD

Investment USD

Receive 220% Payment in Within 72 Hours , Minimum Investment : $12 - Maximum Investment : $3000 USD

Investment USD

All Payment are made to your Liberty Reserve account in Tomorrow 01:30 GMT , including Weekend and Sunday

Click here to Join Libertyreserve Money Club

well this is just another hyip program investors just need to ignore,the program is just a scam program in disguise.i wonder what the admin of the program was thinking when this program was being launch,though according to research the program claim to have being running for over 3 year now,claiming to have being running since 2008

The admin of the site is using a very cheap script and there is no members area to the site i mean no registering or login page in the site this shows how worst is this program . Looks like admin just want to make money out out this hyip site and i am suggesting that do not loos your money invest with this program .

Keep saying whatever you say and I will just put payment proofs. By the way, you can check if the payment is real or not on Libertyreserve's website using the Batch number, account numbers and time of transaction.

12/27/2012 01:04 125533499 U7173215 (Liberty Rese...) - $25.00 $0.00 $7.08 Hide Merchant Reference: Memo: Receive 190% in Within 48 Hours 4th experiment deposit

Keep saying whatever you say and I will just put payment proofs. By the way, you can check if the payment is real or not on Libertyreserve's website using the Batch number, account numbers and time of transaction.

Sorry, that was my reinvestment proof, here is the payment proof: 12/27/2012 00:49 Batch:125532578 Paid to:U7173215 (Liberty Rese...) + $25.00 $0.25 $32.08 Hide Merchant Reference: Memo: Receive 125% in Within 24 Hours

omg ... i have just checked the running days of the site is more than 1000 days and i am just wondering how come it is possible to be paying for such a long period . i really do not trust on the investment sites that is online for a long time and that to with a very worst script . looks like it is a scam program for me .

Great to see this HYIP is still paying. And hopefully this can sustain for a long time. Because if we want to analyze it, the RoI offered by this HYIP is very high and not reasonable at all here. It is beyond our mind to make 220% in 72 hours investment here. Usually it can not sustain too long. We will see