Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arranging a mentor may save lot of time and can help in giving a good start but for that we need to bear additional expenses. Due to so many free sources of gaining forex related info we can save this amount to trade.

Yes, there are obvious advantages to having a mentor because it help speed up the learning process and you will have someone who can help make learning and trading forex a lot easier. Costs may be an issue so that something to consider although if you find a good one it would be worth it.

The advantages of having a forex mentor is numerious so I think that if anyone want to suceed then he must have a good forex mentor who will lead him through consider that this mentor has already been into the business before you so he has the knowledges the tell you what to do and not to do.

The advantages of having a forex mentor is numerious so I think that if anyone want to suceed then he must have a good forex mentor who will lead him through consider that this mentor has already been into the business before you so he has the knowledges the tell you what to do and not to do.

Yes, they have been in the business for longer and have a lot of experience and skills that they can share with you to make forex trading a success. Its always easy to travel a road with someone who has travelled it a number of times before.

• 2 weeks later...

When you used Google, and got a lot of information actually it's not a confusion because it's always better that we are not relying in one source of our knowledge. I am learning Forex in many sources in babypips, and some website I searched on Google it's not necessary for me to have a mentor. We have a lots of Free tutorial website. I can accumulate lots of information, and apply it! :)

Yes, there are obvious advantages to having a mentor because it help speed up the learning process and you will have someone who can help make learning and trading forex a lot easier. Costs may be an issue so that something to consider although if you find a good one it would be worth it.

actually the one who will speed up your learning process is yourself not the other :D, even you don't have mentor but you always trading everday or at least about thrice in a week i think in 2 months you can start trading well, i even see some people that without mentor can trading less than 2 months, with good source like babypips you can be a trader.

When you used Google, and got a lot of information actually it's not a confusion because it's always better that we are not relying in one source of our knowledge. I am learning Forex in many sources in babypips, and some website I searched on Google it's not necessary for me to have a mentor. We have a lots of Free tutorial website. I can accumulate lots of information, and apply it! :)

Babypips is really the most used learning tool among forex site. I guess no one who trade regularly right now does not know about babypips. Me I spend like two weeks every day spending my time reading and learning different topic about forex and the best part is the its teaches you from elementary point of view until its more advance topics.

i don't think it is that necessary but it is much better to have one. if you have some friends into forex then you are lucky because you can learn how to trade well with their guidance.

agree with your posts, it is better but not necessary, even we don't have enough fee to hire a mentor we still have free mentor, like mony said it is google and some forex learning site like babypips, but if you have some bucks and enough to hire a mentor why not invested on that things? :D

Yes, it is not necessary considering that there are many forex traders that have been able to get as far as they are today without mentorship. But it will certainly be advantageous for the trader to get a mentor because they will have some who will help guide them based on their personal experience and proven track record.

at least if they don't know about something or when they want to ask about something and get good and right answers, i think mentor is a good choice , and mentor can direct them to be a good traders, but still we need to know that if that trader is a hardwork trader i think even without mentor they can be successful

Yes, many traders have proved this in the past and I believe that they will continue to do so in the future. There are many resources online that can really help a trader get up to speed and learn the aspects of trading without the benefit of a mentor and the trader can become sucessful without one.

I don't think its necessary for a trader to always have a mentor. Yes, we do have online resources in forex trading and mentors will help us to motivate and give us the basics but those advanced knowledge should be take care on us already to learn it in other means or be with some sites like forex forums.

I think that it would also depend on the trader themselves. Some of us are able to learn and understand the basics of trading on our own and are able to make good progress while others may need someone to assist to understand better. Even if it does more time to learn on your own, its possible.

• 2 weeks later...

This is exactly what a lot of individuals have been doing for a while now and there are those that have been successful besides not having a mentor to aid them. I think that the more you are working in forums as well you can also find indirect mentors who can help with valuable advice that you can use when you are trading.

The beginner trader will also have to display the dedication and seriousness to learn and improve themselves as a trader even if you are getting the assistance of a mentor. The mentor can only guide you but whether you take their advice and use it within your trading is up to you but it would be a waste of time for you and the mentor if you are not serious or use their advice effectively.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex mentor is necessary, because to avoid unnecessary loses. To analyze what to do next after loses. If we face loses, then we may not be able to think properly, mentor can able to decide freely and properly. So, having a mentor is best for newbies.

yes, to need has a mentor for newbie. Because you will not do things to enter market and more you also don't know what to do when loses. then a mentor with many experience will be usefull for you. He can help you ovecome the difficult to continue

have a adviser in forex will definitely help you to get on path in quick time but it is not essential to have a counselor. Now we have many free of charge course and guides about forex that we can study by own and generate trading with no the assist of any mentor.

Its really not necessary but its better to have a mentor than none. Because having a mentor is an additional help. But its does not mean its really necessary. Me I don't have a mentor and I'm trading straight for nine months already. And I don't see any reason why a newbies can't trade if they don't have mentor. As long you are determined you can be successful in forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess you going to have hard time finding one especially if its for free. But my advice is just be active in as many forex forums as you can. Read its post and if you like the idea try it in demo account. In short you do trial and error in demo account. the longer you trade the more you learn and before you know it you are already earning good amount of money in real account.