Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

A mentor do play a good important role our trading carreer. The give us a good footstep to follow why trading and can show us his trading skills that work for him which we might consider to follow. A good mentor will be happy to see his student earning good profit in forex and giving his student more basic knowlegde. A mentor is really a nice thing to have

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a good mentor makes it wasir for us to learn how to trade though we need to improve our skills at some particular times but like its said, a mentor is just a plus for us and can really help us to know how we can trade perfectly well. So having a mentor is never a bad idea.

A mentor do play a good important role our trading carreer. The give us a good footstep to follow why trading and can show us his trading skills that work for him which we might consider to follow. A good mentor will be happy to see his student earning good profit in forex and giving his student more basic knowlegde. A mentor is really a nice thing to have

@sixteen: your posts seems contradictive, first you said forex mentor is only plus point and now you said forex mentor is important, lol that is not make any sense for me, well if they are important why they are only plus point? . forex mentor for me is good thing for trader which they can learn and sometimes they can share their strategy for us and can make our progress to learn become faster(for some people), but it is not important as you think, i see many trader which don't learn directly from forex mentor but still earn from forex and even they have good trading result

@ trickster, whats anything wrong with my post? Lol you got to read well before posting. Like i said that a mentor is a plus for us and it plays an important role for we traders and helps us to build our skills and give us more basic knowlegde about forex. So i dont see any contradictive post here. You got well before posting. Lol

I wouldnt miss the oppotunity to have a mentor if it were offered to me without even thinking twice. I know for sure that it would really help with the learning experience in forex trading. We know that mentors are not perfect too and they also do loose when trading but their experience in the field will surely come in handy.

@ trickster, whats anything wrong with my post? Lol you got to read well before posting. Like i said that a mentor is a plus for us and it plays an important role for we traders and helps us to build our skills and give us more basic knowlegde about forex. So i dont see any contradictive post here. You got well before posting. Lol

important and plus is different, if you say they are important, you will not success without them but if you said they are just plus, it means they are just additional things that even you don't have you still can be success in forex, it seems contradictive in other side you said they are important while the other time you said they are plus. but still withou any forex mentor, people still can get well in trading even they don't have any mentor

I dont think that anyone is disputing the fact that many people have become succesful in forex trading without have the luxury of mentors by their side to guide them through. It is like going to a different country and you have to refer to a map for directions. You will eventually get there but it may take you longer than it would if you had a guide who would show you shortcuts, the quickest way there and maybe some interesting things along the way. That is the role of a mentor, to help guide you along the way.

I think those that don't make profits in forex trading and only make loss are those people that refuse or don't have a mentor,hence we are a newbie every thing mustn't be clear to us so we need a mentor to guide us for a while then we can ride on our own.

I think those that don't make profits in forex trading and only make loss are those people that refuse or don't have a mentor,hence we are a newbie every thing mustn't be clear to us so we need a mentor to guide us for a while then we can ride on our own.

are you sure? just give me proof about that things, don't only bubbling about something that still unclear, open your eyes wide and see there are alot of traders that don't have any mentor but still can earn living from forex, i think it is up to you if you want to have mentor or not , i think they are not too much important, the most important thing is trading, and with do that you can earn well

Forex mentors have the experience in Forex that is needed to actually teach you about the market. He will tell you what to look out for. He will also advise you on some good strategies that can help you profit from trading. You can try to trade Forex on your own and learn the hard way. However, a Forex mentor will help make things go smoother for you.

If you are able to make a success out of forex trading without a mentor, go for it. A lot of people have been able to do that without mentoring and I salute them. Would you refuse the opportunity to be mentored if provided to you for free for example? I'm sure a lot of people would not turn it down. It does add value to your learning and will surely give the trader an edge over those without mentors.

It is always a choice for to have mentor or not to have. Its all depends on us if we are capable to do trading without much coaching or help by a mentor but then again we need to have some consultations with other traders so we can have good view with the trading and don't only rely always in our analysis. I see how great others in trading but then they also at first wanted to have a mentor then sooner they will go on for their self.

We are able to achieve some of the things that a mentor would provide just by sharing and posting in forums like here. The fact that there is a mixture of different forex traders with varying levels of experience is of benefit to all of us. The advice and information we get here is similar to that of a mentor except that there are a lot of people with differing views to share their experiences. One should not work alone but make use of available resources like mentors where possible.

If you are able to make a success out of forex trading without a mentor, go for it. A lot of people have been able to do that without mentoring and I salute them. Would you refuse the opportunity to be mentored if provided to you for free for example? I'm sure a lot of people would not turn it down. It does add value to your learning and will surely give the trader an edge over those without mentors.

i will not but first i will look at the mentor first :D, it is wasting if the mentor only mediocre one that keep repeated the same material that mostly i already know. but with mentor we will be get something faster but still it doesn't guarantee us to be success in forex industry.

i will not but first i will look at the mentor first :D, it is wasting if the mentor only mediocre one that keep repeated the same material that mostly i already know. but with mentor we will be get something faster but still it doesn't guarantee us to be success in forex industry.

You would do well to determine the credentials of the mentor that you are dealing with. This is important because it would determine the type of knowledge and experience that this mentor will be sharing with you. Obviously if you take on a mediocre mentor then it is quite likely that you will no gain a lot from this interaction and experience with them.

That's why it is not always necessary to have mentor let's say that you have more knowledge than him or he's not good in giving points or instances or even not clear to what he said. That's why most of the time we are better to have our self learn the things in forex rather than we try to seek help from a mentor.

That's why it is not always necessary to have mentor let's say that you have more knowledge than him or he's not good in giving points or instances or even not clear to what he said. That's why most of the time we are better to have our self learn the things in forex rather than we try to seek help from a mentor.

As mentioned it would also depend on the type of person that you are. Some of people can easily grasp without needing a mentor while others may need the assistance of one. It might take others some time to gain enough knowledge to make a success of trading if they do it on their own as opposed to having some experienced to mentor them.

We know that some are born genius or gifted knowing that they can easily pickup things that is not need of any help from other traders. I guess it is just rare but then as always for us that will be good if we also learn from others particularly their mistakes even not a mentor will do. Actually, I don't yet experience having a mentor but I know that I can learn from others.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is true because we are all not able to easily get to understand forex trading by just learning by ourselves. In some cases it would even take us longer to understand the basics and eventually apply them into practice when doing live trading. A mentor could surely come in handy because they provide their knowledge and experience to help us understand much faster and better.

My advice is simple. If you have hard time learning forex alone then I guess its better not to try forex trading. The reason I say this is this. Theirs a point in time in which in forex we need to decide fast. Now if we don't have that mental capacity to decide fast we may end up losing opportunity or worse losing our money.

Mentor is good as we can learn more about forex in shorter time period and less trial and errors mistakes also.

Yes it is true because we are all not able to easily get to understand forex trading by just learning by ourselves. In some cases it would even take us longer to understand the basics and eventually apply them into practice when doing live trading. A mentor could surely come in handy because they provide their knowledge and experience to help us understand much faster and better.

yeah that is right, but if you don't have too much fund you can try to look at the forex forums :D, because there are some good material you can choose there to read and then applied it in demo account or if you dare you can applied it in your real account, also i see some trader share their strategies with no cost.

This is exactly why I love forums like this because some experienced members also share their knowledge and experience with us at no cost which can assist us to become better traders. So yes, if aquiring the services of a mentor may be costly to you this is an option.

It's always FUN to learn on our own as what I always want. But in my view a Forex mentor is needed when you want to learn Forex in easy way? because if you have a mentor who will explain what you don't understand but if you are doing it Online You also have GOOGLE which has more answer, well I actually don't know I can surely learn Forex on my own.

comparing google with forex mentor lol, with google you can get a lot of answers i think too many lol, and it will lead you to confusion, but i think that is back to the person it self, i find out some people that don't want to spend some money for hire some forex tutor but i see some people that want some forex tutor and can spend some bucks for it

Google is indeed a good source of websites and forums where one can learn about forex trading. Yes, there can be confusion that needs someone to untangle to help make it clearer to you. This is where a mentor makes things easy for you because they can clear up that confusion for you and help you understand in a way that will take less time than it would if you were learning on your own.

Google is indeed a good source of websites and forums where one can learn about forex trading. Yes, there can be confusion that needs someone to untangle to help make it clearer to you. This is where a mentor makes things easy for you because they can clear up that confusion for you and help you understand in a way that will take less time than it would if you were learning on your own.

yup, you got the point with mentor you can clear up that confusion for you if you have some problem with your own trading you can make some consultation with your mentor which is more experienced and they will give you some advice what to do next, so that is the advantages of having mentor