Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 652 posts

I think that you will be able to process that experience well when you have someone to guide you. The process is way faster, even not really necessary we cannot say that get a mentoring from experienced traders will give us another benefit compared to someone who learn by theirselves.

I never had a mentor but I always think that if I had one then things would have been easier for me. I had to go through many difficulties. For an simple answer, I had to google many times and had to visit many sites before I could get an answer. So imagine if I had a mentor then I could get the answer right away.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,417 posts

Not that necessary especially if you don't have enough money, no one can force you to afford mentoring by someone. Have a good mentor will lead to a better trading in the future, and the better one is that traders should be able to adapt in many conditions even if they are self-taught traders.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

I really agree with that. besides that traders must be better to be better and more leverage in running the existing trading activities better yet, it is necessary for traders to be more maximal again to manage the existing trading activities well with Tickimill.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

I really agree with that. besides that traders must be better to be better and more leverage in running the existing trading activities better yet, it is necessary for traders to be more maximal again to manage the existing trading activities well

For forex traders it is important where to always in improving the ability of good trading with the aim in facilitating the way we work more directed and more profitable. And one way to learn in demo account or instaforex demo contest where we to learn in the management of trading well and correctly with the preparation before plunge in real trading

alextrader79

alextrader79

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

I think it's not necessary at all, as everything (the same info) can be found in the internet. Yes, mentor can ease the learning process, but there's nothing impossible

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,417 posts

I think it's not necessary at all, as everything (the same info) can be found in the internet. Yes, mentor can ease the learning process, but there's nothing impossible

Well, according to my own opinion here the mentoring will give you more insight of how to do the right thing in the market, and it is more intensive rather than mentoring yourselves. You also just need to spend few hours to learn rather than go and visiting dozens of site.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,926 posts

Agree, not necessary for traders the proof is me, i learn by myself so you can say i'm a self taught trader. I learn by visiting some blogs first to gain knowledge and then open a demo account and start to learn some strategy which i learned, it takes time but it is possible. Mentoring is good to give you some kind of shortcut. It is easier to learn and practicing by private tutoring because you have near real time feedback from  your mentor.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
the science of forex trading can we get from many things, demo accounts, real accounts, promo contest, active in the forum can be exchanged thoughts and exchange experiences so that can make our trading science grow and become better. if I prefer to take advantage of Tickmill demo account to do training and evaluation.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,417 posts

the science of forex trading can we get from many things, demo accounts, real accounts, promo contest, active in the forum can be exchanged thoughts and exchange experiences so that can make our trading science grow and become better. if I prefer to take advantage of Tickmill demo account to do training and evaluation.

What is this science thing you are talking about, friend? Promo and so on, seems like out of the topic. But just for you to know mentoring is the one we discussing here, and how necessary that for traders is depend. Not all traders especially self-taught trader see this way is necessary but without doubt it is more guided and effective yet efficient, the growth will be faster.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,926 posts

Self taught trader is a good way for someone without funds to hire a mentor. Not an easy path but still possible to reach a better stage. Your skill will improve but with smaller pace. I do recommend to keep visiting a site that contain valuable material about forex and how to forex site. But still if you want the more effective yet efficient way, use a mentor service would be a very good idea.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Self taught trader is a good way for someone without funds to hire a mentor. Not an easy path but still possible to reach a better stage. Your skill will improve but with smaller pace. I do recommend to keep visiting a site that contain valuable material about forex and how to forex site. But still if you want the more effective yet efficient way, use a mentor service would be a very good idea.

In running the forex trading, it is a trader for the routine where in continuing to improve the ability of good trading, forex business that no one is instant on the run, but it takes the process and also the sacrifice which to want to gain profit. And I will also always to learn on the run like a demo account and also contest demo instaforex stage to be successful in the world of forex trading

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

very well, there are so many risks that exist in forex if we can not run trading activities that we have well, therefore trader should be able to better and can more maximal again in improving skill of trading which have good.