Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

By engaging the services of a foreign exchange trading mentor than purchasing a one-size fits all coursework, you are providing yourself with a jump-start to your foreign exchange trading education. If your overall aim is to learn foreign exchange trading, a mentor is a great way to go, mentors have years of their own trading experiences to share with you in addition to methods of learning that may deviate from the general courses that are marketed to mass audiences. Even better, mentors teach and guide you as an individual than one of the masses. we require you to succeed and will present the information over and over until it clicks with you.

A foreign exchange mentor is by far the best way to go when trying to learn foreign exchange trading. This particular type of trading is becoming increasingly popular and there's many sources of help and information widely available. a quantity of this information is contradictory so it is understandable that a novice would have a hard time sifting through it all in order to find what will work best for him and how he should go about getting started in the fine art of foreign exchange trading.

Learning foreign exchange doesn’t must be a lesson in futility. Employing a mentor can make the learning technique go a lot faster and provide you with real life experiences, nice and bad, in the market. In the finish, you will find that by utilizing the services of a mentor, in the event you take what you learn to heart, the money will be well spent. Take what your mentor teaches you and it will serve you well. With a mentor, you aren’t getting a black and white instruction sheet, you are receiving real life examples of what to do, not to do and why these things do or do not work.

All of this is great, but perhaps the best thing about having a mentor than signing up for a typical study coursework is that you have feedback from a real person who has actually been there and done that than someone with a script at the other finish of an online connection. You receive a flesh and bones person with real experience in trading than a telemarketer trying to sell you the next generation of courses. you have someone who will answer your questions and take the time to explain the whys and why nots.

While all of us have different methods of learning that work best for us, I’m definite there's only a few who would not benefit from the services a mentor has to offer no matter which learning style most accurately fits them. I think that you will find a mentor well worth every penny and many more.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a mentor in forex will definitely help you to get on track in quick time but it is not necessary to have a mentor. Now we have many free courses and guides about forex that we can learn by own and start trading without the help of any mentor or something like that.

REhan : I am partly disagree with you that you have said that we don't require any mentors for doing well. It could be well to know that you wanna try it with only your perfection, But I think as newbie on forex we should have some tips or basic ideas about Forex trading from mentors.... We can improve our knowledge as well..

In all aspect of life we are expected to have mentors... Someone we would like to be like, so i think having a mentor in forex is ok. But you need to see the proofs that he is earning from doing what you want to learn from him, in this case which is forex trading.

Having a mentor to coach newbies in trading is the best, what you may achieve in six months e-courses or other info material will be reduce to two months. It more practical than reading alone and above all there is a professional teacher to tell you what to do and how. sometimes free trading tips when the training is over and you are into private practice

yes i think that having mentor is very much helpful. as forex is quite complicated. but if you can't find a mentor then you have no other choice but to learn it by reading tutorials online. and practicing yourself. but indeed you will have such a hard time by learning by yourself. now i am learning by myself and it is quite hard.but in my first week or two i had a mentor

• 2 weeks later...

Having a mentor in forex trading can relieve us of some certain experience.And it will certainly shorten the length of time we will use to learn how to trade.They can give us advice from their vast experience giving us some tips on how to earn,in fact, i would love to have a mentor that will teach me how to trade forex.

And what more will you be looking for if you have a friendly mentor offline and you can watch him trade live! And be able to learn from only looking at what he is doing, believe me you will be rich before anyone in here can shout Jack Robinson

It's not really necessary to have a mentor in forex, you could learn it by yourself though reading and watching forex classes in youtube. But of course if you have yourself a mentor it would be easier for you to learn faster as you can always ask if you have some questions.

• 3 weeks later...

the outline would be very difficult if learning from online tutorials and ineffective. looking for a mentor is not easy, because it requires patience for those who kindly to teach us

yes it is not easy to find a mentor as there are more noobs in forex than an expert trader in forex. even my former mentor was not that good but at least he knows the basics of forex. just to help me start in learning some important basics in forex.

With the current losses I have incurred in forex, I guess I really need a mentor to help me out with my analysis, I've seen a lot of experts in marketiva and they are really helpful with the newbies. If only I have listened to them before I may be following their footsteps in wise trading.

Have you tried it sirwilly? because most signal providers I have tried aren't that effective, I am always turn with my own analysis with theirs that's why I have stopped getting signals from them, anyways I will look into it and will try in the demo account I have.

• 1 year later...

A forex mentor is an arsenal that every new trader should have in order to succeed in forex trading. The forex mentor will help a new trader avoid some costly mistakes that new traders always make and the fact that new traders always tend to blow up their account in no time, will be avoided.

• 5 weeks later...

up to the person, but still it will be good if you have more bucks, hire mentor is a good way which they could share some of their strategies and also will teach you about forex intenstively , so we can learn forex faster than if don't have mentor . but i think it back to the person it self, if they comfortable with hire mentor, it will be a good idea.

Having a good mentor makes it wasir for us to learn how to trade though we need to improve our skills at some particular times but like its said, a mentor is just a plus for us and can really help us to know how we can trade perfectly well. So having a mentor is never a bad idea.

Having a mentor would really be beneficial in this fields because you will need all the help you can get in order to be succesful when trading. On the other hand, it would also depend on how determined you are. Many people have made a sucess of trading while going at it on their own and using online tutorials and ebooks as reference.