Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why some people will choose to have this thing is because they find it difficult to learn on their own. They just seen as slow earners and this alone can be a reason why they will still find it difficult to move on unless they have a mentor. That will be for them because for me, even though there is no mentor, it will not make me to either quit or not to learn Forex very well on my own.

It's not all who are good at learning on their own and in such cases, they are left with little or no option rather than to have a mentor. Mentors are quite good in the sense that they provide a succor for the traders who needs to be bred and who also needs to learn how best to make things work out well for them. It is in view of this that one needs to look at himself and know at which form of trader he belongs.

• 1 month later...

That is why we should need mentor isn't it? I see that you should ask for yourselves first does learning by your own will make your trading better or you can progress faster? If not then just grab mentor, some mentors even have competitive price especially in country where forex is rising star.

To keep your lesson track, getting some helpful advice also sometimes they can even help you especially with signal. But above those all is you can progress faster than someone who learn by yourself.

Yes, that is right, even though you can get most of the things you want on your own by simply reading, it also becomes hard for someone to understand certain things if there is no one putting him through and that is where having a mentor comes in. There are those who may find it so difficult to learn and what they need is just to learn from someone else.

Sometimes we don't know what to do after progressing for a while, we also don't think that we make progress at all and i think that is a time to search for mentor. In fact mentor could be as friend or also as someone to guide us become a better trader, helping us to create better opportunity.

It is all because people want to learn and want to learn fast and that is why they intend to have a Forex mentor. Yes, it is true that there are some people who may not be able to learn on their own and be able to make anything good from their own understanding of the way to make things work out well for him or her. If you know you cannot learn very well, then it is good to learn how to trade through a mentor.

True, i feel that learning with forex mentor will drive a trader to learn faster rather than their self learn counterpart, but this is applied to most not all traders around the world. Also we get partner to learn with which i think could lead to idea-sharing and help you to develop more.

It is all because people want to learn and want to learn fast and that is why they intend to have a Forex mentor. Yes, it is true that there are some people who may not be able to learn on their own and be able to make anything good from their own understanding of the way to make things work out well for him or her. If you know you cannot learn very well, then it is good to learn how to trade through a mentor.

I still do not see it as a firm rule that when somreone has a mentor, he will end up in having the best of knowledge. Yes, a mentor can make you learn faster and better but it is right enough for the trader to realize how to learn or take learning on his own as something that will give him the chance to earn better.

That is true though but at the same time, it doesn't mean we don't have to put in the best we can in our own little way to make things work for us. Learning is what comes up from within us and if we can put in our best to learn, I believe a lot that we will end up getting the best from the market too.

@decub: based on my own opinion that is also not a firm rules, but from may experiences that i've got so far that is better rather than learning alone. I mean learning alone is good in this case you don't ahve to spend much and you don't have to find a suitable teacher which take longer time, but with right mentor your performance could improving faster in most of the condition.

@sidejob: Let me meddle into this one, and i think that is not so firm rules. Anyone can do that if they want and reap more advantages from this mentoring. In my own opinion, mentoring is a better solution but not so final solution i advise you to think it first before trying to do this, is this worth or not?

Mentoring in fact help people so it is necessary but in different context. Necessary or not people are the one who use its service, some people said get benefit from it while the other said that is just nothing to them, which menas that mentoring is not necessary to them. Worthed or not depend on you.

• 3 weeks later...

Exactly true however with mentoring you will get into the track, not to mention with direct supervising a mentor may lead his pupil to the right way and could boost the improvement of that trader. In the end all couldn't afford to hire a mentor, including me so self-learning is the only way.

• 2 weeks later...

Having a good mentor makes it wasir for us to learn how to trade though we need to improve our skills at some particular times but like its said, a mentor is just a plus for us and can really help us to know how we can trade perfectly well. So having a mentor is never a bad idea. 

Having a good mentor makes it wasir for us to learn how to trade though we need to improve our skills at some particular times but like its said, a mentor is just a plus for us and can really help us to know how we can trade perfectly well. So having a mentor is never a bad idea. 

yes, it does have a mentor will help us to we can learn to trade well. With mentor then we can trade with a maximum. but without a mentor, we can also learn trading with good self-taught, therefore, take advantage of the facilities of the broker with good

Self taught is possible isn't it? So mentor is not necessary, however not all people want to self-taught because it requires a lot of time for someone to be a good trader even through fire and flames :D . Traders with mentor usually progress faster compared to the others especially to those self-taught trader.

I think trader can using many source for learning but the main is once we make profits, it is time to protect them. Money management is about the minimization of losses, and maximization of profits. To ensure that you don’t gamble away your hard-earned profits, to “cut your losses short, and let profits ride”, you should keep the bible of money management as the centerpiece of your trading library at all times.

• 2 weeks later...

@aliforex: Stay on the topic dude. We are talking about mentoring in forex which i think still necessary to some people but not for all people, someone like me for example that start from scratch for sure cannot get money to hire mentors and at the same time have a capital to invest in forex, that is overbearing.

Well, necessary of course, but no so necessary. You can be a trader without anyone guidance, but it would be good to have guidance from someone who also have more experience than you, aside guiding you the progress would be so much faster than learning forex as lone trader.

Doesn't have mentor is like someone who end up with more questions from these sources than answers. And this is why i suggest that if you can(i just encourage but not to force) just hire a mentor. Since mentor is techer and your. A Forex mentor is someone who will use his experiences in Forex trading to teach you the necessary skills to be successful.

• 1 month later...

Mentoring is not only necessary but actually very important, what you should know that it is not limited to someone teach you something and then you are trying to learn from it but it is more like you also can learn from yourselves, you learn by yourselves using data which you get from internet 

Forex trading can be learned by self-taught, let alone the many brokers who provide facilities for traders to learn to trade well. That way we are able to learn trading. as in instaforex that provides video tutorials for traders to learn trading or learn in a demo account. so we not need mentor