Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

chroot

MotoClixx, a new PTC site, although very much a paying one. I have found few-to-none in the way of complaints of any sort about the company/PTC site. I've been using it for a while now and I'm doing pretty well, in my opinion, nearing cashout again.

Just a bit of information about the site:

1. Standard members can earn up to $0,01 per click and the same amount per referral click.
  2. Golden members can earn up to $0,02 per click and referral click.
  3. Platinum members can earn up to $0,03 per click and referral click.
  4. Diamond members can earn up to $0,04 per click and referral click.
  5. Cashout is at $2.
  6. Cashout is instant for Payza (formerly AltertPay) and for PayPal, it occurs between 23:00 and 03:00 server time.

The site has previously been a paying site, although they changed the script and several things about it, leading them to take the site down for a short while and then re-launch as "v2". I'm finding there to be more ads than at NeoBux, and that the referral system is a bit better. Due to the fact it's quite a new site, referrals (especially direct ones) are much easier to get than practically anywhere else and the site shows no signs that they're going to stop paying anytime soon.

If you'd be so kind as to click on the banner below, to use my reflink for the purposes of signing up, it'd be most appreciated.

image_288ac6b8212975d92abf3cbd654c741c31f95684.gif

As always, some payment proofs are required:

motoclixx-23-12-2012.jpg

853727336N_vtelen_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

42441631.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well as you posting 3 payment proofs here which shows that this site is paid for there members but there standard members click rate is low they paid up to 1 cent per click and there minimum payout is 2$ which is hard to reach but one good thing is that they paid full amount of referral earning if we have more than 20 referral then we earn good amount of money but i am not good to refer peoples.