Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you comfortable with doing business online.

Forumtech

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm...Making money online is very fun to me,but I have some problems because I was not American or president of Europe countries such as: can not deposit money to AP or PP, take part in survey sites....

Yah! I agree with you. I want to deposit money to payment processors to invest to sites I like,but they don't support the deposit from my country yet.So I much make money by myself throught ptc,pts....and I have to work hard,you know :(

• 3 weeks later...

Im not using a PTC for earning like another people..i don't know why many people got the good amount by active in PTC...i just active in PTP until now and got the good amount in the end when im active to making post ;)

As I see in many forums, the PTC earners have referrals, direct or rented referrals, to increase their earnings and they also apply some strategies. If they click the ads without referrals, they won't earn much because the pay per click is mostly only $0.01 and there are only 4 ads available everyday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As of the moment I am happy being a stayed home mom and at the same time I have earn extra income by posting and some gpt and investing program, but I am not planning to just post and post until I gets old. I am still looking for new programs that would give me minimal work but inspiring income.

yes the extra earning online is quite good. i can even post by my mobile and earn also using my mobile internet. so i am quite happy still. though i am hoping i get to earn more online or find another business online that can provide me more money easily as my needs are increasing. and i have this need to earn more lately.

It's nice to do business online. As now I have a laptop, I can make money anywhere as long as there is internet connection in the area. Sometimes, I go to a food court in a mall where there is a free internet connection. So, I can have some snacks and drinks and at the same time, make money online through my laptop.

i'm good with the feeling of earning online! but sometimes, i feelme bored when i got scammed, but a good programs always help me to continue! now i try to find other ways but i prefer now paid to post, and use 2 0r 3 paid to click only! the first programs where i got my money was paid to post and i cashout my bigest money in this kind of programs too!

I feel myself comfortable while making money online. In my opinion, I'm addicted to it :D It's just good thing that we know we can make money, if we get unemployed. Making money online is also a good in spending time, time flies like in wings when you surf on internet.

I feel myself comfortable while making money online. In my opinion, I'm addicted to it :D It's just good thing that we know we can make money, if we get unemployed. Making money online is also a good in spending time, time flies like in wings when you surf on internet.

Indeed it is excellent to know that with an simple computer from my desk I can earn money from various domain programs.I use some methods for easy access for promote to my offers programs like surfing,survey,promo website.I use also social network to make easy and comfortable my online activities.

yes i am also agree with Nikhil. neobux is good. but take tooooooooo long time to make1$. I think digitalmoney is best. But ptp is a good soruce of earning and it never pressure mind because here there is no investment involved .

Agreed about the pressure part and the investment part aswell , here you don't have to click and seek for refs and ask people to join and some times beg?

You just get to use your basic knowledge in writing and your little smart head and ding dong you'r earning

i comfortable with his online bussines since i don't have any time to do offline work beside i'm a student.. :D

as far as i know i'm happy especially in PTP where i can get money and friend also some knowledge about bussiness

Agreed here too , I now know much much more about different kind of business and I've found new ways of online earning

Agreed about the pressure part and the investment part aswell , here you don't have to click and seek for refs and ask people to join and some times beg?

You just get to use your basic knowledge in writing and your little smart head and ding dong you'r earning

HYIP is also but they can get scammed so fast.. i pesonally invest in HYIP but i choose if that PTC can stand for long..

how about PTC anyone here invest there??

• 2 weeks later...

YeS, I'm comfortable doing business online. First and foremost, I'm just here at home.

I only need my computer and an internet connection then I'll be able to earn already.

And of course, as a student, I need to have a part-time job especially every summer, so that I still have income even I don't have school.

I also want to try my best in doing online business stuffs, so that if I need money for my necessities, I already have a source of income. :)

@Icy,

Yeah... I think doing online business is suitable activity for a student because you can do it as part time job and you can do it in your free time. Just make sure that you can divide your time well and stick to it. When it's time to study, you have to leave your computer and your online business for a while.