Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you comfortable with doing business online.

Forumtech

I just want to make bigger earnings every month although, its really depends on the different factor and of course, if I want to gain profits by involving in different investment programs. Although, we can't guarantee of the success on it.

making bigger earning by online business is a good thing and i also want to earn more than what i earning, my target to earn about $100 or more per day and i think that still possible for me too,but you are right there is not guarantee but at least we still can try to earn more and by investing that will help us a lot

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

making bigger earning by online business is a good thing and i also want to earn more than what i earning, my target to earn about $100 or more per day and i think that still possible for me too,but you are right there is not guarantee but at least we still can try to earn more and by investing that will help us a lot

Getting paid $100 or more per day would surely mean your online efforts are doing quite well. I wouldnt mind getting that amount of money. Investments programs are quite lucrative but there is a good element of risk that is involved so you need to choose carefully and do proper research before going into it.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting paid $100 or more per day would surely mean your online efforts are doing quite well. I wouldnt mind getting that amount of money. Investments programs are quite lucrative but there is a good element of risk that is involved so you need to choose carefully and do proper research before going into it.

i prefer that as take risk not effort :D, since we know that there are some kind of high risk business that can give us more than we can imagine, but still we need to take risk intelligently so before we need to take that risk we should see what kind of business is that

• 1 month later...

Yup, for sure in investment programs we need to take risk and of course we will going to win or lose here. Although, I find it comfortable somehow in online businesses since some who already successful now not that busy online and just watch their earnings grow daily.

Yup, for sure in investment programs we need to take risk and of course we will going to win or lose here. Although, I find it comfortable somehow in online businesses since some who already successful now not that busy online and just watch their earnings grow daily.

comfortable or not that is depend on the person itself :D, but so far in my own opinion i feel comfortable with so many kind of online earning, and so far i don't earn big amount yet but i can say that earning i get from online business is decent

i prefer that as take risk not effort :D, since we know that there are some kind of high risk business that can give us more than we can imagine, but still we need to take risk intelligently so before we need to take that risk we should see what kind of business is that

I think that this is exactly what high risk investment offers. They offer high returns with little effort from the investor in the process. This is why its important to assess the risk to your online investments.

i feel in this month, i get few bucks in my online business earning, i lost in many ptc site even i get some profit from HYIP program but loss in PTC is too high, i think nowadays online business facing their hard time as i see many ptc site down and some ptp forums also stop paying

• 1 month later...

Same here got so many ptp that turned to delay in payments or have problems in funds. Now, I'm with the forex forums and lets see my fortune in there as I know that sooner ptp forums will not be sustainable and we can't earn good.

This is what I am trying to do as well. Its good to diversify and not rely on one type of earning because anything can happen and we have seen how PTP sites either reduce post rates over time or end up turning to non-ptp. It would be better to diversify your sources of earnings and use the money from PTP wisely to open up other investment possibilities.

Yes, for more than 5 years doing business online. I have never been happy and satisfied. I love to invest on revenue sharing sites and also loves to invest in MLM. But I also been through scam sites over and over again. though the good thing is that I have learn from it and gain more friends as a online marketer.

• 1 month later...

We are so used to making money online that its hard to ignore programs and sites that do show some potential to provide good earnings in the long run. Therefore one takes the time to properly scrutinize them first before making an investment and then takes a decision on whether to invest or not.

at first I did not feel comfortable in doing internet business because this business is a lot to spend time with a very small one but I did not give up before getting the results is quite large and once I found a lot of internet business that can make me get the results better then my spirit to earn money on the internet business again

It would be rather hard for newbies to consider this because they are still new to making money online and therefore may not feel comfortable indeed. I have friends that vow they would not go into online ways of making money because they fear of being scammed in the process. There are risks that are involved but so comes the possibility to make money as well.

is a lot of websites online that offer jobs, but in the end a fraudulent site, therefore we must be observant and find a lot of information about the online sites before joining a member in it, let alone in the virtual world, the real world just a lot of companies that commit fraud especially virtual world that scientifically we can not see directly the job. therefore we must be vigilant when they want to make money online, especially if we have to invest our money online should really be looking for informed and accurate evidence so that in the end we did not get caught.

• 5 months later...

ya,I feel good doing business online.Now i make some good amount of money through online based website reselling business.If anyone want to start this business,you should have reseller account and small amount of money.You can do this job from home.If you need reseller account visit goresellers.com It includes domain name registration,web hosting,seo,web designing service etc..Then you can fix your own rate and start your business.So you can make good amount of money through online easily.I hope it will be helpful for who are interested in online business.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PTP and PTC is a good option, but there is GPT, HYIP, Hybrid Program, Cycler, MLM, Forex, and other kind of investment program. so it is back to the person itself, but until now my only way to earn is limited maybe after i get better internet connection and also better computer i will spread my wings to the other online business.

• 4 months later...

Yes, its very easy to do business online but hard to make money sometimes. Some websites have to shut down cause they do not make  money. I mean you go to ep and see like a list of 4o somethings forums and only like five of them are still alive and paying and the rest went to shut down so that is to tell you that most businesses will shut down and will not be successful. I also think that some businesses out there are too hard to maintain and they need superior management or else they will fail. 

• 2 months later...

I do enjoy doing things online as its convenient. I think having a convenient job is better than no job at all. I think the online world is fascinating and it offers me with so much to look forward to. I think its a game changer for sure. Lots of us can work full time from home so its  a big change in our daily life with more opp online for so many of us who do computer programming or writing or marketing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...