Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you comfortable with doing business online.

Forumtech

1st of all, i want to say that ptc nowadays dont depend on advertisers. its all ponzi scheme nowadays. the site's budget depends on the investments for upgrades and rented referrals.

the rates depends a lot.

if the rates are high, initially there will be many deposits but there will be many withdrawals after a week or so.

if the rates will be low, there will be low pressure on the admin as the payouts will be of less.

I do agree with you that most of the PTC's place their own ads for the members and earn basically through the upgrade packs and referral packs sales. However, these both things are profitable for the members only and I wonder how come they earn by selling those earning packs as the member will make up their investment amount on PTC's sooner or later with these packs.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree with you that most of the PTC's place their own ads for the members and earn basically through the upgrade packs and referral packs sales. However, these both things are profitable for the members only and I wonder how come they earn by selling those earning packs as the member will make up their investment amount on PTC's sooner or later with these packs.

From what i experienced in the referral packs here is that when i have invest in a ptc site they are not making or giving me profit. With that thing i dont earn but the admin earned or gained profit. And i think that they have used this upgrade and sometimes that the profit will be less only but they do it also for the advertisers. :D

the thingis that, if suppose there is a deposit of $20, in next month if the member cashes out, its a loss for the members. but there is also someone else who deposit more than that so that admin dosent feels the losses which he is facing and tries to continues his site.

the problem get created when there is no deposits and only withdrawals, and admin closes his site.

so this is only a one side game- profit goes to the admin.

the thingis that, if suppose there is a deposit of $20, in next month if the member cashes out, its a loss for the members. but there is also someone else who deposit more than that so that admin dosent feels the losses which he is facing and tries to continues his site.

the problem get created when there is no deposits and only withdrawals, and admin closes his site.

so this is only a one side game- profit goes to the admin.

Well, it clearly means that the admin certainly has a definite win win situation mo matter how much a member invest on their site. However, it is hard to find investors on a PTC site until the ptc proves its legitimacy by payout out some of their members.

Surely, that admin in any angle should think that they will gain profit. From what i know in the paid to socialize sites that they are going to have a 50% revenue to the site and another 50% to the members. And i know also that they do have donation which also increase their revenue. :D

Well, socializing sites do earn huge incomes when they become famous. However paid to socialize sites for instance, yuwie pays in incentives on the basis of pages viewed during a complete month which is far below standards as then, it would take months to reach the minimum payout amount.

Well, socializing sites do earn huge incomes when they become famous. However paid to socialize sites for instance, yuwie pays in incentives on the basis of pages viewed during a complete month which is far below standards as then, it would take months to reach the minimum payout amount.

Wah, in my other experienced in paid to socialize that have 50% earnings for the members. I have earned for only 4 cents for a month of being active there. They pay members even you only reach 1 cent as long as it is the first week of the month. :D

Wah, in my other experienced in paid to socialize that have 50% earnings for the members. I have earned for only 4 cents for a month of being active there. They pay members even you only reach 1 cent as long as it is the first week of the month. :D

50% of advertising income doesn't mean that you are the only person active on their socializing website which will earn the whole 50%. There are thousands of other members such as you who are too looking to earn a part of that 50% and therefore they divide the 50% amongst the 1000's of members they have.

I agree with you friends, the more members site has - the revenue collected is going to be devided in more parts,

and so we cannot expect a huge earning at these social sites though it is still good to get some amount for just being socialize instead of spending time on non-paid sites.

Yes, such socializing sites are best for those people who look to socialize as then they do not worry about the earnings they will be receiving for the activity. All the major paid to socialize sites does not offer more then $0.75 for 10000 RPC's... Such sites are best for socializing but not for earning as per my views.

Well that the social earning sites are good and worthy when there were only few members but because of social sites are easy to grow in numbers of members then probably that the revenue will be less for members as they are competiting and they do have different rules with the pointing system. :D

Yes I do agree with you that social networks do grow quickly. That is the only reason why I don't like earning through social networks as the ad revenue is a fixed amount for them but the increasing amount of members makes then to reduce their commission with every new month.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

earning online can be a little hard for a newbie if he or she is not guided properly.its easy to earn if we follow a particular path as well as work consistently if we work for few days and then give-up then it is difficult because earning online is just like trial and error we have to keep trying new things to earn successfully

• 3 weeks later...

Well yeah we can have small investment or even do have partnership to atleast will gather bigger investment just like the businessman and investors who started small investment and grow rapidly and become millionaire and billionaire. And online is just simple business actually not needed many documents to have open a business.

Yes, In online Biz there is no much needed! If we have the skills, knowledge and capital then we can start! Well, perhaps someday i can earn more as i'm starting to maximize my earnings by also learning some program when i have enough skills and knowledge then i can also earn from that.

so far, I'm not happy with my busness online because my earnings are very low. I did not have much time to stay at my computer doing my job. I took this job as a second chance to improve my income. and why not earn money in my spare time.I try every day to properly direct my work to good on the internet. Sometimes I find something interresting like forex trading to take a fast money.