Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you comfortable with doing business online.

Forumtech

@Icy,

Yeah... I think doing online business is suitable activity for a student because you can do it as part time job and you can do it in your free time. Just make sure that you can divide your time well and stick to it. When it's time to study, you have to leave your computer and your online business for a while.

Yes, this is the thing. But as for now, we don't have school 'cause it's already vacation that's why I'm really

maximizing well my time with these GPT sites to provide myself a little income. Other students out there prefer to take

a summer job, especially in marketing companies that really hire students who wanted to attend a part-time job.

But for me, I think this is already enough, considering that I just use this for my little earnings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Working online is the best.You can work anytime you want and for how long you want.Some days when you dont want to work you dont have to...you are basically your own boss.But the negative side of working online is that money is not consistent.Some days you earn a lot,some days you earn less and some days you earn nothing at all...

Online business is hard to establish but if a person becomes successful in establishing their business online, online business can be very profitable. Moreover, online business is not at all hard to handle and can be directly managed from your homes without makes it very easy from the person holding the business to keep tracking their business directly from their homes.

I am sure that earning money is a opportunity for lifetime. The only things what are required is that we are active and that we steadily try to find new earning opportunites. But for earning bigger money you need to have the knowledge, you need specific skills and interests. At least you need to willing in to invest a part of your money to let it grow and get out bigger money.

I am sure that earning money is a opportunity for lifetime. The only things what are required is that we are active and that we steadily try to find new earning opportunites. But for earning bigger money you need to have the knowledge, you need specific skills and interests. At least you need to willing in to invest a part of your money to let it grow and get out bigger money.

Yes, we do have to invest in the start to get your business get stated. However, the best part of online business is that, with low initial investment you get the opportunity to earn something big. For this, the business owner should have a perfectly designed promotion strategy of his business.

I am comfortable in the online but for me with no investment. We can do business even without investment or large investment. Actually i have used the account balance in the ptc sites to used it as investment but i did not used my pocket. :D

Well, every business online require some initial investment amount to get started. Even with a small investment. you can start off your own online business and if you become successful in expanding your business online, the profit levels will be just huge as compared to the mere investment you had to start off your online business.

Well, every business online require some initial investment amount to get started. Even with a small investment. you can start off your own online business and if you become successful in expanding your business online, the profit levels will be just huge as compared to the mere investment you had to start off your online business.

Maybe, you are right. I have read in the famous PTC that the admin just started from few bucks only i think 5-10 dollars only then now it is the model ptc and prioritizing its members but this only made the site to be more popular and rich. PTC site i am pertaining is the Neobux. :D

Maybe, you are right. I have read in the famous PTC that the admin just started from few bucks only i think 5-10 dollars only then now it is the model ptc and prioritizing its members but this only made the site to be more popular and rich. PTC site i am pertaining is the Neobux. :D

how can u create a ptc site with just 5-10 ? :blink:. it is not possible at all. Even if you will get a script at that cost, advertising will need atleast a hundred bucks to get members. and some backup funds are also required

how can u create a ptc site with just 5-10 ? :blink:. it is not possible at all. Even if you will get a script at that cost, advertising will need atleast a hundred bucks to get members. and some backup funds are also required

Several nulled scripts are available online and can be found by a single search over the new. However, domain name and web hosting space does cost about $50 or so to get your business started. Moreover, you should have additional funds to pay your members when thinking about opening a PTC.

I did not really said that admin made neobux in just 10 dollars but admin just started online but not sure how he was able to do it like that. And that maybe called very good in marketing or advertising. Here is the link i have read it. :D

Self financial gain was never and still isn’t in the top 10 of NeoBux’s priorities. It didn’t start out that way and even today we still share most of our profit with our users / advertisers being it with prizes and / or price reductions (either permanent or during a promotional period). The inspiration, or should I say “the need to create something better” came from using a site which pretended to be a PTC and failed to pay me. Since I wasn’t the only one, I decided that something had to be done to prove that a true business can and will be successful. So yes, a simple $10 debt started it all.

http://www.ptcscrutiny.com/neobuxinterview/

I did not really said that admin made neobux in just 10 dollars but admin just started online but not sure how he was able to do it like that. And that maybe called very good in marketing or advertising. Here is the link i have read it. :D

http://www.ptcscruti...eobuxinterview/

PTC's such as Neobux did start off with a huge initial investment on it. They might first have purchased the domain and web hosting and also a register PTC script which might have cost them around $200. Moreover, they didn't had any premium advertises, so they places their own advertisement in the beginning which cost them another huge some of money to pay their members.

PTC's such as Neobux did start off with a huge initial investment on it. They might first have purchased the domain and web hosting and also a register PTC script which might have cost them around $200. Moreover, they didn't had any premium advertises, so they places their own advertisement in the beginning which cost them another huge some of money to pay their members.

Have you read the interview? Because that the admin said on his business in neobux. But if you did not believe then i will leave it. Although that they are now earning so why others did the same thing buy a domain and do buy of anything for the site but they end of losing and scamming others. :D

Have you read the interview? Because that the admin said on his business in neobux. But if you did not believe then i will leave it. Although that they are now earning so why others did the same thing buy a domain and do buy of anything for the site but they end of losing and scamming others. :D

I don't say that Neobux is not earning at all. But, however, its really hard to believe any online site as there are several HYIP sites too which claims to be earning good earnings trough their site but its the opposite. Neobux might have invested huge amount of money in the start and as they are famous now, they might have started to earn through their site.

i know many ptc admins, the main strategy of ptc is advertising

advertising is the main criteria. even if you will clone the rates of other ptc sites, your ptc would be run in a huge profits if your ptc has the many members.

$300 advertising will give a profit of upto $2000

There were so many factors to consider how these will work because we cannot say that easily if we dont know much how will it be like that. 2000 dollars profit which can be done or take up to 1 month or year depend on the strategy to use. If you lower the rate then do you think you will have high profit or if you make high rate then you will only have low profit. But still depends. :D

Well he stated that his business in neobux and the vision of the ptc is to make members earn, profit and reputation. We dont have any evidence if the admin told the truth regarding of his earnings in the site and how true is he said. :D

I don't find any reasons for them to lie as they are a well reputed PTC site which has been paying since years. However, this doesn't mean all the ptc sites are the same. There are several ptc's which launch daily and which seek for advertisers but the advertisers only advertise with those who are well settled and famous in this business.

I don't find any reasons for them to lie as they are a well reputed PTC site which has been paying since years. However, this doesn't mean all the ptc sites are the same. There are several ptc's which launch daily and which seek for advertisers but the advertisers only advertise with those who are well settled and famous in this business.

1st of all, i want to say that ptc nowadays dont depend on advertisers. its all ponzi scheme nowadays. the site's budget depends on the investments for upgrades and rented referrals.

There were so many factors to consider how these will work because we cannot say that easily if we dont know much how will it be like that. 2000 dollars profit which can be done or take up to 1 month or year depend on the strategy to use. If you lower the rate then do you think you will have high profit or if you make high rate then you will only have low profit. But still depends. :D

the rates depends a lot.

if the rates are high, initially there will be many deposits but there will be many withdrawals after a week or so.

if the rates will be low, there will be low pressure on the admin as the payouts will be of less.

1st of all, i want to say that ptc nowadays dont depend on advertisers. its all ponzi scheme nowadays. the site's budget depends on the investments for upgrades and rented referrals.

Hmm. Well, yes most of the ptc sites are really forcing its members to have investment because of their offer is not really good for standard members. And really discriminate the standard membership. They really get bigger income when it comes to the members investment. I think also that they have also other revenue sources which we dont see as members. :D