Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you comfortable with doing business online.

Forumtech

As you all know, it's not as easy as people may think it is. Well, we are doing and it seems a bit easier with us. For me, it's hard if am not earning fund, but since am getting paid doing anything i knows how to do, I don't found it hard doing it. So am happy being part of internet earners. What about you? How do you feel about online biz?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you all know, it's not as easy as people may think it is. Well, we are doing and it seems a bit easier with us. For me, it's hard if am not earning fund, but since am getting paid doing anything i knows how to do, I don't found it hard doing it. So am happy being part of internet earners. What about you? How do you feel about online biz?

if you want to earn more in online buziness you need to effort to make more money because no easy money do your best to get more money

Its easy for me as i can work whenever and whereever i want to. PTP according to me are good because in PTC there are very less click offer.

Some people find it boring but for me its interesting to earn here as you can always come with new idea for the same you get paid.

Actually is quite easy to earn if you put a lot of concentration to what you are doing online. And i like doing online biz because i can feel relaxed and posting in forums without much stress. Atleast each month i will earn $30, which is very attractive, though it's little.

Actually is quite easy to earn if you put a lot of concentration to what you are doing online. And i like doing online biz because i can feel relaxed and posting in forums without much stress. Atleast each month i will earn $30, which is very attractive, though it's little.

yes, you are right its easy to earn online and it gives you pleasure when you earn for sharing the information you in which you are interested. What's important is there are no targets to achieve in online earning.

I think, an opportunity to earn something online is the most pleasant achievements of civilization) Surely, I'm completely happy with it. However, I don't think that "business" is the right word in my case - I'm just a freelancer who uses Internet instead of usual office and who invests some spare e-money in HYIPs.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I Would be comfortable doing business online only if its limited to provide service and consultancy things. I do not have any knowledge on how to operate a business where you need to send and receive goods to people all over the world, I would never consider doing this kind of business, But A business where There is no need of physically transferring anything to anybody is always welcome for me. I also have a few ideas in mind as of now, but am just waiting for the right time and a little experience to come so that I can start working on it straight away. I consider internet as a great opportunity for earning money and doing business sitting right in your house. It does save you a lot of time and money besides giving you a wide network of clients and coverage for business :).

• 2 weeks later...

i feel comfortable joining gpt sites. but i am not comfortable in selling things online. i thought that was the point of your story though. and also i am not comfortable buying online. so this kind of online business of selling and buying online is what i am not comfortable with. but with joining gpt site i am very much comfortable at it. back in the time the only popular way to earn online was ptc site, i have this thought in my mind that i can earn really well online. though that still didn't happen but still i earn some thing nice online. though not as big as i would have expected or want it to be at least. not for now i guess. hopefully soon.

Its easy for me as i can work whenever and whereever i want to. PTP according to me are good because in PTC there are very less click offer.

Some people find it boring but for me its interesting to earn here as you can always come with new idea for the same you get paid.

You are right, ptp is much better than ptc. In ptp, you can work whenever you want and make money, but in ptc, you must do a job they allocate to you and they are not going to be there forever.

I am only in ptp and only one ptc , neobux and i am satisfy with my job . i think ptp is a good soruce of earning and it never pressure mind because here there is no investment involved . and the money is good . hope i will be continue here instead other things in current time.

yes i am also agree with Nikhil. neobux is good. but take tooooooooo long time to make1$. I think digitalmoney is best. But ptp is a good soruce of earning and it never pressure mind because here there is no investment involved .

sorry for double posting any way to delete it? i m newbie.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually im very happy to stay online and got the earning from online way :D because my financial each month not enough im do a job in Online way...

Im always got the good earning from PTP...since first time im very love to stay get earning by posting as a poster...and until now im still become a poster for sure to get the good earning :)

Because i realized no other way to get earning beside PTP without any risking like this :D