Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Consistent Profit - Consistentprofit.info

:rolleyes: Merry Christmas and Happy newyear everyone wish your happiness!!

You are invited to join Consistent Profit.

It costs only 25 cents to join this 2 X 2 Matrix Payplan.

Earn $.50 every time you complete your matrix and 40% matching bonus every time your direct referral earns or cycles.

It only takes 2 under you and 2 under them to cycle, and you will get a free re-entry to do it again.

Every cycle of your Direct Referral will give them a new position in the system that will follow your main position.

Site accepts Liberty Reserve with more processors to follow.

You may purchase more than one position to maximise your earnings.

Join Here:

http://www.consistentprofit.info/?id=4

Update

New Payplan for the better. Price has increased to still an affordable $2 one time.

2 X 2 Matrix.

It just takes 2 people under you, and 2 people under them to cycle.

Earn $1 when you cycle.

Earn 25% matching bonuses of all your Direct Referrals.

Receive a Double Re-Entry when you cycle. Instead of having one free position, you get two positions when you cycle.

What does it mean?

It means when ever your entries cycle, it will double. One positions becomes 2, then 4, then 8, then 16 and so on. Your income increases exponentially instead of linearly.

All from a one-time payment of $2.

Join now and be upgraded to Alpha Member. You will get free referrals. Limited Offer.

wow thank you so much my friends~!! :)

i paid by consistent profit!

look~~

Date Batch# Account Amount Fee Balance

12/28/2012 13:26 125706580 U0215469 (Consistent Pro) + $2.25 $0.03

Memo: ConsistentProfit.info Payment

thank you again!

i wish all of us can make lots of money friends~

let's do this!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

first i doubt if this program will pay us but i am wrong they are truly pay investors but the problem is, how can we have some decent earning from this program, they are forced matrix and it is so hard to get some investors to invest in this program, since they are not that popular

• 2 weeks later...

There is only one member who is posting in here, so it's really suspicious. And also we can see that the domain used in here is just a cheap domain so I guess we can't really trust such program because it can't even afford to buy a .com domain. I never hard much about this site so it's not interesting at all.

There is only one member who is posting in here, so it's really suspicious. And also we can see that the domain used in here is just a cheap domain so I guess we can't really trust such program because it can't even afford to buy a .com domain. I never hard much about this site so it's not interesting at all.

Dear Mr. Monyitomon

First of all thank you for reading and replying to our post in digitalmoney talk. We are very agree with your advices so actually we bought consistentprofit.com domain and working on it :) and one more person is posting but i took this forum but i agree with you that posting one more person would be more trustable.

We are very small company but slowly growing too thanks for all members.

We know you have every right to post(which we agree with you) in our topic but we also know even your single post is very powerful and influence to small company like us, we are taking your advises very preciously so if you post little bit more positive about us, it will be very helpful for us nextime :)

Thank you so much for interest at us Mr. Monyitomon

Wish you could have a great day!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

COMPANY STATS (07 May 2013):

Active Members: 147

Total Positions: 942

Cycles: 212

Re-Entries: 424

Paid Out: $162.50

We've had a slow month for April. But it should pick up now that Consistent Profit 120% Profit Share program will feed positions into here.

• 6 months later...

Matrix what is matrix I dont have any idea is it like networking and gathering people to invest any get commission out of them upto some levels .

Am i right ?

Matrix is a type of payplan.  It is still networking because you need people in order to fill your matrix.  Consistent Profit is updating the payplan and changing from a 2X2 Matrix to a 3X3 Matrix.  What this means is that 3 people go on your first level, 9 people on your second level, and 27 go on your third level.

For example, if you find 5 people, only 3 can go on your first level.  So the 2 would go on your second level.  This is called "spill-over."  What happens was you found some of your own people now have people below them.

This is why matrix payplans are very popular because it promotes team work.

Get ready.  Consistent Profit will have the best payplan coming in a few days from now.