Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

twimboe - twimboe.com

zyakka

I am quite sure if this is a pretty good place for investors to invest, although the minimum deposit is determined by the admin is quite high, but I see, the admin limit the number of investors who invest in this program, and I believe, the admin will be able to continue ran with a much longer time, and the program will be one of the best HYIP program

THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM AND CRIMINAL RIPOFF.

The site operates from a place near Bangkok. In fact the poster shilling here is possibly the same scammer behind it. It is the same kind of language and

same sort of expression that I received on my email after I invested and was scammed .  There's one Michael, one Dirk , one John.....all aliases of the same accursed scammer.  More unsuspecting members have lost here , so THIS IS A REAL WARNING FOR ANYONE PLANNING TO PUT A DIME INTO THIS STUFF. 

For more ripoffs by this sham called "TWIMBOE" refer to http://wikiwarnings.com/www-twimboe-com-telemarketing-trap/

Yeah i read that news in which it is clearly mentioned that this program is a big scam but i think some members are still supporting this program thats why this program is still running . Otherwise i am not interested in this program because of its bad look and huge minimum investment.