Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stabletrust - Stabletrust.com

xetang

Stable Trust is a secure investment project composed by a group of experienced mature certified financial professionals and market analysts. Our aim is to chart a winning course for our clients through growing and preserving their assets regardless of economic condition. Working since 2010 we know that world markets are not friendly environment for an inexperienced investor. That's why we offer you our help, based on our knowledge and trading software, that proves its reliability day by day.

22% daily for 5 days

Min $5 - Max $500

22.4% daily for 5 days

Min $501 - Max $2000

23.6% daily for 5 days

Min $2001 - Max $5000

25% daily for 5 days

Min $5001 - Max $10000

28% daily for 5 days

Min $10001 - Max $50000

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Dedicated Sever

Unique Design

Licensed Script

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: Stabletrust

roi offered by this hyip is really low and sustainable as well but some features are also missing here.they are not displaying stats on the homepage however it can help this hyip in attracting more investors.

RoI offered by this HYIP here is not really low, but it is all the way too high. The RoI offered by this HYIP is up to 28% for 5 days. If we can make calculation, so the total will be 140% RoI in 5 days. It is like about 300% in one month investment here. It is very high and not reasonable

Yea,investors should be able to afford the minimum spend,the program is offering 2% as the daily roi for 5 days without principal,I think this should be sustainable,I checked the site,it has gained 5 monitors that are listing and they invested in it but they are all having a WAITING status,I guess the program hasn't stayed up to 24 hours that is why it hasn't gotten a PAYING status

i kinda like the design of this program, i find the program attractive to me,but i must warn,investors need to invest wisely on this program not to fall victim of any kinda scam by any hyip program,i think the program should be able to sustain the first 5 days plan but investors must not invest worth they cant afford to lose inhere.

The design and script used by this program is very good but I'm not sure of the security. Since all the plans in this program have a 5-day duration, then there's a good chance that the program won't complete a term as the roi in the last plan is quite high. It should be able to pay till investors make profits though.

he site and also observed that they're waiting around. The actual would like of every individual should be to see a system paying out. i simply wish they will always be paying out making sure that guys could well be featuring as well as supplying their own confidence straight into investment straight into a really web.

I don't know whether this program has started making selective payments as out of the many monitors viewing this program, few are having a Waiting status while others including GoldPoll are having a Paying status. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/stabletrust.com?final=1

We can conclude anything yet until we see a problem status from more than one monitor.

I think that you are wrong because as I have seen, no of monitors approved for this site with status "Paying" is almost when amount 20/28 monitors in status "Paying" including Goldpoll and PopularHYIP, 2 most trusted monitors at this time, site too only run about near 5 days, I think that it still is many chances for investing here. You can see status of monitors here: http://allmonitors.net/hyip/stabletrust.com/