Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pipsfuture - Pipsfuture.com

xetang

Welcome To PipsFuture.Com

Today PipsFuture.Com is one of the most fast-growing and perspective corporations, working on an foreign exchange market. Our main company business is trading on FOREX market. Systematic market analysis, observation of foreign exchanges, margin trading, effective use of fundamental and technical analysis, everything is performed in order to reduce risks and get a profit.

110%-115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $150 110.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 113.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $5,000 115.00

136%-155% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $150 138.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 146.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $5,000 155.00

Fast Withdraw

Licensed Script

Unique Design

Payouts 7 days a week

No withdraw minimum

No fee for withdraw

Accept: LR, PM, Payza

Join here: PIPSFUTURE

What we can see here, 155% RoI in 3 days investment plan here is very high and not a reasonable Investment plan here. In this way here, it is better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this one, because it will not sustain too long in the business here

This one reminds me of pipsfund that has gone scam some months ago,only that they have different plans,this one is after 1 day program while the other one 120 days plan,anyways I think this one should be able to pay for some days as well,let me asy maximum of 3 days,$1 is the minimum spend so risking the program wouldn't be a bad thing

well this program has being paying hyip monitors,though only few of them is having the program listed with paying and i guess the program has just started paying investors that's why only few hyip monitor is having the program listed with paying but i dont think the program will be safe for any new investors,the admin of the program might scam them

Well this system have been on the internet for a day time right now and yes it would seem there are certainly not obtaining a lot site visitors with in this article i believe the actual administrative must try and promote that promote with hyip watches nicely the actual roi offered suggestions excessive along with unsustainable i believe they'd end paying quickly.

I don't think as you because I see that still have very many monitors still are approving for them with status "Paying" and special Goldpoll and PopularHYIP still is in this status, I don't think that they will have problem too early when promoting in this monitors is not cheap and their script is too very good