Hirose UK - hiroseuk.com

hirose_p

Hirose Financial presents New Year's WELCOME BONUS $20 for FREE

topimg.gif

How to get the $20 Bonus:
1. Open a Live Account
2. Miraculously $20 Trading Credit is in your Account
3. Happy trading! :)

Please read our 「Terms and Conditions」 thoroughly so that you understand how the Account Opening Credit Program works.

If you have any quiries, please contact us or sent email (info@hiroseuk.com).
Thank you very much for your kind attention. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
http://hiroseuk.com/

• 3 months later...

The $20 welcome bonus offer is great. The problem is I can't use normal MT4 platform. They have their own platform that callec by lion MT4 metatrader. Since I'm not really familiar with this platform, using hiroseuk to trade will be some problem for me. Will wait until hirosu support standard mt4 just like platform that used by other broker.

• 3 weeks later...

$20 is pretty high and if trader have good trading skill will able to make it growing. by the way, I am just visited the site and found that the bonus currently reduced to $10. but its still good amount to practice especially for beginner trader who want to feel real trading atmosphere without necessary to spend money.

• 8 years later...

We know that forex trading is a one kind of challenging business, therefore  is a great change to loss your capitals. Therefore, trader have to gain enough knowledge on trading and practice in demo account. One should keep in mind that, trader also should choose a reliable broker which is regulated and stable broker.  It provides the higher leverage, lower margin levels and all kinds of supports.