Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FX vs Stocks Marketing

milkymo

When it comes to trading in any market, foreign exchange funds trading has a gigantic advantage over other players in trading business. first, the foreign exchange market has the advantage of time freedom. You see in the 4x market one can trade around the clock from Monday through Friday. In the stock market that is basically not feasible since the market closes at 4:00. This advantage of time freedom allows those who have not yet earned money trading in the 4x market to maintain their day jobs while trading at night. it is also believable to trade in the morning before a person goes to work. Trading the foreign exchange can become an excellent second job for you.

it is so wonderful to be able to participate in this market right now. you can do so from the comfort of your very own residence. As long as you've a computer that is connected to the net you are in business. you can begin trading with as small as 300 dollars. I will show you how to turn this 300 dollars in to some serious money in no time at all. This should be a lot simpler to do given the advantages that you know the 4x market has over its competitors.

Unlike the stock market, the funds trading market does not require a trader to pay a commission to place a trade. This will come as a welcome sign of relief to those who have grown accustomed to the gigantic amount of money they must fork over to their brokers which go towards clearing, exchange & government fees. In the 4x market you also do not must worry about having a gigantic sum of money in your account to sell your funds pairs. This idea of selling as you may already know is often called shorting in the equities world. you can buy or sell at will in the funds trading arena.

I personally love the fact that you can trade whenever you require to with the foreign exchange. You see, in the stock trading world you are flagged in the event you are deemed to be a daytrader. In other words if a trader of stocks chooses to trade every day, they or they must have an account balance of 50,000 dollars to do so. there's no such restrictions when it comes to trading the 4x. in the event you work at night, you may trade in the daytime. in the event you work in the work of the day, you may trade at night. you trade according to the schedule that works best for you.

The foreign exchange market is traded by a few of the world's richest individuals including Bill Gates & Warren Buffett. You now have access to the same opportunities as they do. what is stopping you from getting on the road to financial freedom. you can start now. You do not must wait. you've already begun the journey by choosing to educate yourself on the professionals of the foreign exchange market.

I require you to think about money for a moment. Who uses it? The whole world does in some form or another. Another advantage that the foreign exchange market has is that there will always be a necessity for money. You are basically trading one funds for another in the funds market as the 4x is often reffered to. The foreign exchange market is not going anywhere. it is here to stay. The only query is then who will be an element of it. they require money to buy the things they use everyday & so do those who live in the other parts of this world.

Another advantage that 4x has over stocks is the advantage of trading focus. in lieu of having to decide between over 4,000 stocks you can deal with 4 main funds pairs. Any nice business person knows that focusing on lots of things is a recipe for financial catastrophe & this can hold equally true in the stock market. A stock trader also must grapple with the time issue doing research on all those potential stocks presents. it is also much simpler to become familiar with 4 things as against 4,000 things. Focus is the secret & 4x trading makes it much simpler to do so.

The ball is now in your court. Will you take it & make the decision to win with funds trading? 4x is indeed the winner's game & those who win consistently know how to play it well.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

It's not really wise to ever to this and compare these two as they are great in their own fields but anyone who has down Forex trading will know it’s by far the best not only it’s online but can done from anywhere and time which is not possible with Stock Exchange. Also, here in Forex we get massive help from brokers like I am getting 50% bonus on all deposit with minimum of 5 USD with OctaFX broker, so it’s just outstanding to be working in this awesome business with them.

• 2 months later...

FX is good but Stock also without doubt another good alternative for forex trader who gained a lot of money in forex. My thought said that diversification is bad but at the moment i choose to be with FX because fx has more advantages compared to Stock, but later diversification i think is a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...

FX is good but Stock also without doubt another good alternative for forex trader who gained a lot of money in forex. My thought said that diversification is bad but at the moment i choose to be with FX because fx has more advantages compared to Stock, but later diversification i think is a good idea.

As long as you have capital that is not a big deal, for example i have around $10000 then i will diversify it for sure, 60% forex 40% stock. This is just how much money you have at your pocket. In my country $1000 is minimum capital for stock, but i think that is not effective for long term income from stock. So i skip it. FX vs Stock = pointless to me.

I can call it a 50-50 thing because these days, there are a lot of those who are comfortably going into stocks and guess what, they are still making something good out of it and that is just one of the things that makes the popularity increasing yet even more and a lot of people are gaining more from it.

I can call it a 50-50 thing because these days, there are a lot of those who are comfortably going into stocks and guess what, they are still making something good out of it and that is just one of the things that makes the popularity increasing yet even more and a lot of people are gaining more from it.

I also heard one trader in my country that get around $1000 per month, just from trading in stock. He does not own the shares for very long time. But i don't know if this real but still Stock is quite popular in my country and it is gaining more recognization along with foreign exchange.

• 3 weeks later...

You also can hedge stock that will save you(if you do it right) during dramatic trans period. FX for sure is all about sell high buy low but you can earn from swap which i think as long term, as long as you still in profit you can earn positive net with earn from swap. For me, FX is short to mid term investment while Stock is for mid to long term investment.

• 3 weeks later...

Well that is right what you said about, hedging in stock is truly possible but i think in stock it is better to cut your loss and buy better stock that will give better return. I prefer hedging only for foreign exchange because of its price movement which is totally dynamic compared to stock.

Hedging in forex compared to stock basically the same, but hedging in forex must be careful because the capitalization is very big if we want to compare it to something like stock which its capitalization isn't as good as forex even still very big dude, why? Because forex is the world while stock is one country or just regional.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Not if we want but it is in fact high risk too, but the king of all high risk business is forex for sure. Speculating need analysis and to put it directly i see that whether fx and stock has the same difficulties, but thanks to centralized place with stock we can maximized our technical analysis especially if that is price action.

• 1 month later...

Yes, stock lack of more trading hours. Forex has 24X5 while Stock 8X5, with forex you can continously trade for 24 hours without stop from it. This is the main key forex become so popular compared to the other kind of high risk business, even futures and stock combined cannot beat liquidity of forex.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what is different from fx and stocks marketing ?

Fx has its own market and so do Stock even actually connected to each other, or to be exact affected to each others. One biggest different which actually derived from the other big differences is stock market is centralized while forex itself is decentralized. In fx you will some or quite a lot of liquidity provider which act as market maket or fx market and it connected to each other, also broker which become middle man in fx trying to connect with each of those liquidity providers.

• 2 months later...

Forex has more liquidity than stock for example because it is decentralized and has lower barrier. It is not like stock where there are quite high barrier for someone to join and also more centralized to one place. And this is also why forex more attractive to more people and make more people join forex.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it is right that forex has more liquidity and decentralized. The reason for that because of the lower barrier for someone to join. Stock has higher, but i think is quite low enough it is just more centralized which make the price less competitive compared to stock. With more than one liquiditor you can get the better price than ever even with tighter spread.

• 4 weeks later...

@myregister: The reason for liquidity in foreign exchange is for sure because of low barrier but it has nothing to do with decentralized server, because it is decentralized so the price is going down because there are no just one liquidity provider which monopolized the market since decentralized market means that there will be tight spread offered.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL @ sidejob i find this thread is a bit interesting because how people trying to compare this two profitable business, why? Because even one have advantage over the other, not all can maximize both of this type of business into its maximum extent. Only big plyer who can do that while small retail traders usually stuck between one of those two. To me now FX and Stock is different thing with its own advantages even i must side with forex now.

• 3 weeks later...

A bit funny to be exact, fx vs stock already debate for over years some people prefer forex while others prefer stock but to be honest almost any of them never try both they are just stick with one and claim their spot is the best spot. By doing both we can compare which is the best but i doubt that because forex and stock actually offers different ways to earn.

• 1 month later...

But many already do that, well even they are minority but that is a lot of testimony to hear. Still it is divided, some prefer stock over forex especially spot, while others prefer forex spot over stock. In the end it is both which actually interconnected to each other and from my own perspective Stock has its own advantage while FX also has its won.

• 2 weeks later...

You mean the index right, but yes it still divided people prefer one while prefer the others in this case one prefer forex while the others prefer stock. But from what i see if we are talking about the marketing right now, fx marketing is way better globally especially through internet while, stock just affect the local or at least in regional scale for the marketing but the real effect it is global just like fx.