Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FX vs Stocks Marketing

milkymo

You mean the index right, but yes it still divided people prefer one while prefer the others in this case one prefer forex while the others prefer stock. But from what i see if we are talking about the marketing right now, fx marketing is way better globally especially through internet while, stock just affect the local or at least in regional scale for the marketing but the real effect it is global just like fx.

Sure lower price(spread), lower barrier entry, and others. FX surely win this case compared to Stock, but remember stock is better in the way you earn, forex is pure speculation, 90% are speculation while Stock are doing well in this case even there is speculation, also regulation is strictier with Stock but forex it is less, considering there are more than one regulators for one trader around the world.

I get it forex is 90%  speculation right? But you know that the stock price also not just driving by the fundamental sentiment but also because of the speculation in the market. FX in this case win because it doesn't have any kind of barrier which stocks have and also their marketing is worldwide which make them able to gather more people to join.

To be exact 70-90% even still debatable are speculations. Forex mostly like that and you know that 30-35% of the total interbank market in the hand of the big global bank who trade, for example like Barclays or JPMorgan. They are the one who try to accumulate profit daily. While it is true that retail traders are gaining place but still small, while in stock i think the biggest one is still company, right?

• 3 weeks later...

Of course it is small but it keeps growing. Retail traders gain more powers than before thanks to the internet and i think in 5-10 years later retail traders could get around 10-15% shares of the market considering that many of us from 3rd world countries trying to switch to foreign exchange. Stock is limited here, but FX is more than that.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Stock market is something very fishy for me. I have seen so many people in my country losing money in this business. If any high news goes in air, all market become strange and we loss our money. And that happens sudden. While forex is much more safe then this market.

I also don't trust stock market. lol The prices of stock market can be manipulated easily with a big boy. Also there is someone called the "Underwriter" may be who can change stock prices if price movements stops.

• 2 weeks later...

But that is worthy to trade in stock market, especially if you are living in 3rd world countries and also some big stock market right now is more open towards foreign investors even that is quite protective with some rules which give a setback to some low amount foreign investors. FX forever would be the most liquid one and also having more orders to matched.

• 6 months later...

Then don't earn as trader there, that is the problem with a lot of people who want to earn money from stock, they want to earn as trader but they don't want to earn as investors or through passive income. Not all companies share their dividend each year but you will find some stable company that will do that and i suggest to buy lots of their shares.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...