Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ConstructionFunds - construction-funds.com

I'm not admin !!!

Company Profile and Mission:

Construction Funds Ltd. is an Netherland - based company that is engaged in investments in real estate development and construction. Construction Funds Ltd. is active in two main areas: Residential construction projects and Income yielding real estate. Under residential construction projects, the Company initiates projects, purchases land, plans, develops and sells apartments. Construction Funds Ltd purchases commercial real estate and land, including commercial buildings and apartment hotels for development and long term investment. The Company operates in the United States, India, Brazil and Europe.

We intend to become a significant player in the investment, construction and real estate industry. To do so, we will have to evaluate prospects to sustain our objectives and this could lead us to become public in the future. Construction Funds Ltd is flexibly structured to offer the world wide community its investment services with exceptionally modest requirements for participation.

We provide a safe place for you while investing the amounts you choose to invest . In short , we aim to deliver superior investment returns with minimum invest and investment risk .

Investment Plans:

1.3%-1.9% daily profit for 1 Year

Accepted currencies:

Liberty Reserve

https://construction-funds.com/?ref=alexlauw

Iam having problems in accessing the site at this moment and i get the following message when i attempt to open it

"SSL connection error.

Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.

More information on this error"

News from the admin

Dear visitors and parteners !

27 / 12 / 2010

We apologize for the inconvenience on December 25 to 26, We have suffered a small attack from our competitors. To overcome these troubles in the future, We have moved from a lower security to a high security. We do everything to create comfort for our partners,

Best Regards, Construction-Funds.Com

Administrator

Glad to see the site is back and the admin has explained the reason for the offline

Further its an welcome fact that the admin has added PerfectMoney in to its payment processor yesterday in addition to Liberty reserve enabling more investors to join the site

Hi,bro! I can't access to this page.This site scam already or not? I hope it did not, the plan look very good to me :)

I can enter the site with no problem whatsoever.

So let's start with its head-bending, eye-bulging line.

Investment for 1 year

Well, 1 year is quite high and...well...so many things could happen during that kind of long period.

However, the rate is OK. And the minimum investment is OK as well and is affordable.

The site is also using a great script, has an SSL protection, and a referral bonus which is actually good.

Can't say I would invest here though.

wow its very rare top find a hyip that pays instantly and this site is one of the outstanding sites in the hyips

Since instant payments option reduces the risk of site not paying and also can expect the admin to be a legit person

And this feature alone will attract investors

Good to note the admin has added perfect money recently in to its payment processor in addition to Liberty reserve since it was a limiting factor that the site had only one payment processor and if any problems happen the admin may not be able to pay the investors but this problem is now resolved.

Further from today onwards the admin gives the opportunity for members to recover their principle prior to the maturity period with a low fee of 10% is an encouraging addition to the investor

It does not matter,maybe it can help one get to reach his bep early,and surely it can bring more investors to this hyip,but since it's a long term plan and a good one,i think the better part of this hyip is the low money require before one can get his principle back which seems to make me like the plans.

06 / 01 / 2011

Congratulations!

We changed investment plans!

Accredited investor plan - 2.3% Daily

Qualified investor plan - 2.7% Daily

Sophisticated investor plan - 2.9% Daily

Principal returned on request: 10% fee !

Good to note the admin has increased the daily profit and the new rates are also very sustainable and will enable investors to break even even sooner than in the plans offered before further the prematurity option further reduces the risk of principle is locked till maturity

Good to note the admin has increased the daily profit and the new rates are also very sustainable and will enable investors to break even even sooner than in the plans offered before further the prematurity option further reduces the risk of principle is locked till maturity

Even if the admins to increase profit margins to 5%, not 2.3%,

Do you expect to continue this site for a year??

I do not think that never , so

anyway , may I say that because I do not like the plans for long-term profit, but there are those who love this kind of plans, but beware .

The site design is nice but i feel its too messy and crowed

Further the site is using a brilliant script and its secured by DDOS and SSL

Good to note the site pays during weekend also which most of the other hyips doesn't do which makes the investor to earn daily