Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profitspro - Profitspro.net

xetang

Welcome to ProfitsPro.net!

We welcome you dear users. You have been looking for passive income, but could not find it? Then you have come to the address. You do not have to do. You will need to register on the site, make a deposit into your personal account, and watch the growth of your money. Just enjoy life.

Why us and why we need it? Yes, because we have a team of experts that monitors the stock market, currencies and stocks of various companies around the world. Every day we get great money with sales and purchases.

110% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Range 1 $2 - $100 104.00

Range 2 $101 - $250 106.00

Range 3 $251 - $500 108.00

Range 4 $501 - $1,000 110.00

65% Daily for 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Range 1 $2 - $200 55.00

Range 2 $201 - $500 60.00

Range 3 $501 - $1,000 65.00

150% After 3 Days

Range 1 $5 - $500 125.00

Range 2 $501 - $2,500 130.00

Range 3 $2,501 - $5,000 140.00

Range 4 $5,001 - $10,000 150.00

200% After 5 Days

Range 1 $5 - $500 170.00

Range 2 $501 - $2,500 180.00

Range 3 $2,501 - $5,000 190.00

Range 4 $5,001 - $10,000 200.00

DDos Protected Sever

SSL Encryption

Instant Withdraw

Dedicated Sever

Licensed Script

24/7 Support Online

Unique Design

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://profitspro.net/?ref=zozo278

For to this time, have had 8 monitors approved for this site and have had very many monitors invested here, I think that this is new site with script very good therefore It can be a chance for investing when site only begin not long and I too have decided to invest $25 here for hope that they will pay out good, I will upgrade often about payment proof of this site

this program will be ok for hit and run,though i think the 2 days plan on the program is kinda scary and that might affect the program from sustaining the high return they are offering investors.i will have love to invest on the one days plan but the 2 days plan scare me and makes me think the program might not even pay any hyip investor

Yes, it is correct, with $2 anyone too can join to invest with this site and it is nice when today I too have had first payment with this site after invested here yesterday, site too have ran enough a day and admin too have began to pay out for investors and monitors at this time, I hope that they can run good and pay out good at least a week. As below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 12/17/2012 9:53 AM

Batch: 124453793

From Account: U9294983 (profitspro.net)

Amount: $26.00

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from profitspro.net

this program will be ok for hit and run,though i think the 2 days plan on the program is kinda scary and that might affect the program from sustaining the high return they are offering investors.i will have love to invest on the one days plan but the 2 days plan scare me and makes me think the program might not even pay any hyip investor

There is nothing scary about the after 2 days plan,it is just like the after 1 day plan,the after 1 day promises 4% while the after 2 days promises 5%,so there is not much difference between the two plans

@xeþang,good to see that you got paid,i will simply be telling you to opt out from the program cos it is in SEM now

the deal will probably be fine intended for strike in addition to run although i am sure the 2 days and nights thinking about this program is usually somewhat frightening knowning that may have an effect on this program through supporting your excessive go back they are featuring traders and i am going to include love to make investments about the one particular days and nights prepare nevertheless the two days and nights prepare terrify us in addition to makes us think this program may well not actually shell out virtually any hyip trader.

This site now too have ran completed 2 days already and they still are paying out very good for investors, we too can see that almost monitors now too have approved for them with status "Paying" and very many payment proofs too have been posted in forums and monitors, it is very good when today I too have received new payment with this site and it is nice when admin is paying out very fast.

Date: 12/18/2012 3:38 PM

Batch: 124628507

From Account: U9294983 (profitspro.net)

Amount: $26.00

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from profitspro.net