• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trend analysis of the GBPUSD for 12/10/23

GBPUSD

On the 4-hour chart:

23.10_t_gu4.gif

The dynamics in the bearish channel between the lines 1 and 2 will continue. The pair dropped to the support level 1.6005 after the rebound from the level 1.6155. It had been formed the resistance lines 3 and 4 after the recoil. The Moving Averages show bearish tendency.

On the 1-hour chart:

23.10_t_gu1.gif

The line 3 had been broken in the middle of Monday and the price decreased to the level 1.6005. The pair arrived back to the level after small recoil. The testing of the support level started for the third time. The Moving Averages show the remaining of a bearish trend.

On the 15-minute chart:

23.10_t_gu15.gif

It expects the foothold of the price below the level 1.6005. In the case a bearish dynamics will continue. The break through the level 1.6000 will be a signal for sales. If the price will rebound one more time traders will receive the signal for consolidation near the support level

• 1 year later...

GBPUSD Technical Trading  Signals for Tue, 16 Sep 2014.  Confirmation and futurer calculation is requeired.

Buy 3rd Target (Overbought Level) @1.6335
Buy 2nd Target (Reversal Start) @1.6307
Buy 1st Target @ 1.6277
Buy Area @1.6257
Pivot point  @1.6235
Sell Area @1.6217
Sell 1st Target @1.6197
Sell 2nd Target (Reversal Lerlvel) @1.6167
Sell 3rd Target (Oversold ) @1.6137
Mahjoir Trend : BEARISH

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

GBP/USD Forecast January 15, 2016, Technical Analysis

gbpusd-h4-instaforex-group-2.png

The GBP/USD pair went back and forth during the course of the session on Thursday, but still shows a significant amount of resistance near the 1.45 handle. In fact, we believe that the resistance goes not only above the 1.45 level, but extends all the way to the 1.46 level. Any resistive candle on a rally should have this market falling, and as a result we would love to sell that resistive candle as it shows a continuation of the downtrend. We have no interest whatsoever in buying this market right now, and believe that if we don’t get a bounce, a simple break down below the bottom of the consolidation area would work as well.

• 6 months later...

GBPUSD seems down through 1.30002 psychological support. The price in 1 hour time frame also indicated at the same time able to break the lower band. Indicators such as RSI (14) observed to down to level 38. Stochastic (5,3,3) spotted to fall to level 31 area and lastly Macd (12,26,9) which formed lowers low. Overall the bias is bearish and i recommend to SELL.

Bearish engulfing candlestick pattern formed on GBPUSD's 1 hour time frame with the current price is clearly penetrate the lower band. RSI (14) and Stochastic (5,3,3) both down to level 38 and 31 respectively, the other indicator which is MACD(12,26,9) create lowers low formation. I will go with sell because the current sentiment.

GBPUSD is rising up and seems like want to break the middle band and close above it. But it seems that will come true since other indicators says the market is under bullish pressure. RSI (14) observed to rise to level 48, Stochastic (5,3,3) observed to rise to level 65, while Macd (12,26,9) formed lowers high. Today, i think buy is more profitable with the current trend.

At 1 hour time frame chart GBPUSD formed a bearish engulfing candlestick pattern. Prices dropped and also successfully able to penetrate the lower band. Other indicators such as RSI(14) fall down to the level around 44, Stochastic (5,3,3) descends to level 38 and i think this pair is under bearish sentiment so i will vote for SELL.

Bullish engulfing pattern spotted on 30 minutes chart of GBPUSD and the price is also moving just above pivot line. Other indicators also in agreement that this pair is under bullish sentiment, RSI (14) exactly rose to level 57 while Stochastic (5,3,3) rose to level 52, Macd formed higher high. The bias is bullish and the prediction is this pair will going further so i will vote for BUY.

1 hour time frame of GBPUSD successfully break the middle band and close below of that line with indication for more bearish sentiment. RSI(14) observed to fall down to around level 55, Stochastic (5,3,3) fall to around level 48 while Macd (12,26,9) formed higher low. Bias for this pair is clearly bearish and i vote for SELL

GBPUSD's price spotted on 1 hour time frame chart successfully break the middle band with EMA10 crossed EMA20. RSI(14) observed to fall to around level 38 while Stochastic (5,3,3) fall down to the level of 28. Macd (12,26 9) in this case formed lowers low position. Bias is bearish and i will vote for SELL

GBPUSD on H1 chart frame observed to rise through the upper band and closed above that band. It indicated this pair is under bullish sentiment. The other indicator such as RSI (14) spotted rise up to around level 67, while Stochastic (5,3,3) considered rise to around level 76. Macd (12,26,9) also support this with higher high formation. Bias is bullish and i will vote buy.

GBPUSD pair on 1 hour time frame formed bearish engulfing pattern candle, even the price  currently able to break the lower band now. RSI(14) also seen fall down to 52 and Stochastic(5,3,3) fall relatively to 12 which in oversold zone. MACD(12,26,9) formed higher low. It seems this pair bias is bearish so i will vote for SELL.

GBPUSD just break the middle band and now rise to higher level and small scale of head and shoulder also spotted. It seems the price will make bullish sentiment, but first must be corrected. RSI is sideways, MACD formed lower high, while Stochastic fall deeply to level 20. After this correction the pair will rise once again and hit the 1st resistance level.

• 3 weeks later...

According to the 1 hour time frame it seems this pair is under bearish sentiment, this also supported by supermath indicator which show SELL signal. Price also moving above EMA20. RSI(14) show bearsh signal with fall to around level 43. Stochastic(5,3,3) show bullish signal with rise to around level 37, not to mention lower high formed by MACD. The conclusion is that GBP USD sentiment is bearish. I vote for SELL

GBPUSD on h1 chart spotted to formed and this is the indication of GBPUSD will rise further. The other indicators such as Parabolic SAR is showing BUY signal, while RSI(14) rose to level 45 and Stochastic (5,3,3) rose to level 68. MACD 12/26/9 also formed higher high which means bullish. Overall GBPUSD under bullish sentiment with the target at  1.33554

Bearish engulfing pattern spotted on 1 hour time frame chart of GBPUSD plus that the price cannot break EMA100. Parabolic SAR is below the current price indicated bullish sentiment/signal. RSI(14) observed to rise at level 55, Stochastic(5,3,3) observed to rise at level 60 and MACD formed higher high on the green zone. The price overall under bullish sentiment and may reached level 1.34852

GBPUSD on H1 chart frame seems rise a bit especially with the price which is trying to break the pivot line. Parabolic SAR is moving below of the price which means bullish signal confirmed by RSI(14) and Stochastic (5,3,3) which rose to level 52 and 35 respectively. MACD in the green zone but with lower high. Based on that i think GBPUSD may experiencing the bullish trend and the target is 1.3269

Morning star spotted on 30 minutes chart indicated the reversal for this pair even move below pivot line. Parabolic SAR is below the current price indicated the bullish trend, while EMA100 is free falling but still above the price means bearish sentiment prediction. RSI(14) fell down to level 44. MACD formed higher low with the formation on the red zone. With this the price predicted to be bearish and the target is at 1.30201

The condition of GBPUSD on 1 hour chart is bearish it seems since EMA100 and Parabolic SAR is exactly above the price. RSI(14) and Stochastic(5,3,3) observed to fall down to lower level. RSI to level 34 while Stochastic to level 74. MACD(12,26,9) on the other hand forms higher low on the red zone. I think this may fall towards 1.2935 at most.

Inverted Hammer spotted on 1 hour time frame of GBPUSD and not just that the big black candle also formed. RSI(14) in this chart effectively rise to around level 63 and Parabolic SAR also moves below the curren price and this means this pair is bullish. MACD(12,26,9) formed higher low and located on the green zone. With this condition, GBPUSD technically is bullish and the target at 1.30554

Hammer spotted on 1 hour time frame chart of GBPUSD also EMA100 got a breakout from the price where the price closed below. Parabolic SAR seen to move above the price and Stochastic fell to 33. RSI on this chart seems contradict with rise to level 47 and MACD(12,26,9) in the red zone formed higher lows. Overall i think GBPUSD is bearish and the next target at 1.3010

GBPUSD's price on 1 hour time frame observed to be bullish, first it seems that hammer formed with long wick. Parabolic SAR is moving below the price in this chart which means bullish, RSI and Stochastic both rise to level 48 and 70 respectively while MACD(12,26,9) in the red zone, only with higher low which means weak bearish. Based on all evidence, the conclusion for this pair is bullish, target is at 1.3005

GBPUSD on 1 hour time frame formed an evening star indicated for reversal trend. The price is also testing EMA100. RSI and Stochastic in this chart seems moving down both. MACD on the other hand in green zone and also formed higher high formation. So i think it will be a correction or something like that with overall bearish trend and target at 1.2995