Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

amrbux - amrbux.com

nomiasif

wooow! good to see this program is having much active members online, i guess it due to the click rate on the program and the minimum payout on the program is also very ok,the program has being able to pay few members,though not much as being paid by the admin of the program, i guess members with lots of ref has being able to get something from the program.

• 3 weeks later...

this site is really looking good because they give free premium membership for new members and 1$ but i think they give that one dollar in purchase balance the click rate and referral earning is good and the minimum payout is only 1$ which not hard to reach but i just want to wait some more time before join this site because currently there are no payment proof are posted by any member.

The program has already passed 1,000 members so we cant enjoy the premium membership and the $1 purchase bonus. Later on I discovered this.

Latest News

2012/12/23 14:03

at 30/12/2012 we start PAYMENTS !!!

Its been 5 days now since admin promised to pay members but there is no payment yet. This is not encouraging since the program has alot of opportunities to reach $1 payout but none has been paid here.