Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Only-1-Hour - only-1-hour.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

New program will launch soon..

Only-1-Hour|Hyip Program is new financial system base on the principle of distribution of the cash flow. Funds are distributed between the participants who invested earlier than participants who invested later. Crozex.com inviting you to raise your capital for future investment in 24 hours up to 192%. This project will start on 13/11/2012 at 0600 / 6.00am USA-California-Los Angeles time..

Plan:

105% AFTER 1 HOUR

Minimum spend is $1 and maximum is $5000.

Use our referral program and earn up to 10% of referral deposits!

You must to be active first before get referral bonus.

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join Only-1-Hour here

i think the low minimum investment on this program will really help this program to get members that's will like to invest with the program,though the program is an hourly program and the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest but i can tell the program is ok for hit and run since the program is pretty much still new online.

i think the reduced minimum investment decision about this method will certainly truly support this program to acquire members that may be will need obtain while using method, although method is an hourly method along with the method seriously isn't safe for any hyip people obtain although i could notify this program can be alright regarding struck and function because the method can be virtually still brand new on the internet.

Actually i think they are changing the server and trying to change the hosting service of the site . and as i said before it is really foolish to expect this long term investment plans for a long time and as we all know the site is of fully hourly plans i don't understand is admin really trying to change the server of just cheated the investors .

There is no important thing of the minimum of investment on this HYIP here. Because, the most important point we can take concern from this HYIP is the RoI offered here. To earn 105% RoI on every hour here is all the way too high and beyond our mind here. It is not good at all

i think the lower minimum investment about this plan will definitely help this program to obtain users that's will like to invest using the plan, although the plan can be an hourly plan plus the plan is not protected for just about any hyip investors to invest nevertheless i will say to the program is actually okay with regard to struck and also operate since plan is actually just about nonetheless brand-new on-line.

the period of time minimum amount investment for this software will actually assist the deal to get people that may be will need to get while using the software, although the software is surely an hourly software and also the software is not secure for virtually every hyip people to get yet i will notify the program is fine pertaining to reach along with operate because software is virtually even now new on-line.