Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hourlymagicreturn - hourlymagicreturn.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

hourlymagicreturn.com is a high yield investment program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

4.5% Hourly For 24 Hours.

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 and more 4.50

Calculate your profit >>

114% After 1 Day.

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 and more 114.00

Calculate your profit >>

154% After 3 Days.

Plan 1 $1 and more 154.00

Calculate your profit >>

214% After 5 Days.

Plan 1 $1 and more 214.00

http://hourlymagicreturn.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Despite offer low minimum deposit, this hyip program offer risky plan. high profit in short term plan, even they offer one-day plan. rarely this kind of hyip program last long. the good thing is admin program make partnership with some hyip monitor site to monitoring and paying status so far.

Good thing about this program is all plans has minimum 1$ so it may attract lot of investors as every body can give a try who have 1$

But this does not change the fact that program offer very high roi e.g. 214% in 5 days and the program with this structure may only stay

for quite short period, further program has hourly plans, and i consider hourly hyip more risky.

The site is offering very high interest rates which are not sustainable for a long time. But with the very low investment needed ( $1 ) everyone could put money on the site and get quick cash. The site has been paying for now but I suggest that after investing, the first and second plans are recommended, just take the money. We may never know if they could last for a week.

Started Dec 25, 2010

Running days 1

Total accounts 204

Active accounts 107

Total deposited $ 2,810.79

Total withdraw $ 954.53

Visitors online 24

Members online 13

Newest Member geetaranjan

Last deposit: $ 3 (e-invest)

Last withdraw: $ 67.5 (kingkol)

Last update Dec 26, 2010

The site stats indicate within one day of launch it has already paid 1/3 of its deposit as withdrawals and if this situation is to continue the site may not run more than a week

Its questionable is the admin is able to earn 14% daily in a Forex trade and i doubt its practical

This is a site which is launched with a short term running so investment's in this type of site is a real gambling

We have to take very high risk to earn good quick profits but we should never consider reinvesting since the site follows a hit and run strategy

• 2 weeks later...

Index of /

Name Last modified Size Description

cgi-bin 23-Dec-2010 19:37 -

Proudly Served by LiteSpeed Web Server at hourlymagicreturn.com Port 80

The site is offline now and this is the message i got when i attempted to open the site

All the monitors listed is showing Not paying status for a week

so looks like the site has turned in to a scam