Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

great-inv - great-inv.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Great Inv is absolutely secure and fully automated High Yield Investment Program! We are able to pay our investors for as many years as they choose to remain with us.

Our company employs several professional trader groups based in United States, Europe and Asia and this enables us to invest into different Markets around the world. Short term and intraday trading orders are our speciality. Our people place hundreds of trading orders every business day and company receives stable hourly profit from these activities. Our team is focused on attaining consistent returns on our client's investments. This is done through having a strategic and balanced plan for all capitals.

Plan:

28% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS

38% HOURLY FOR 3 HOURS

57% HOURLY FOR 2 HOURS

119% AFTER 1 HOUR

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Join great-inv here

Even though this is an hourly plan, it may manage to pay for some hours but it may be difficult for it to last up to 24hours. Some investors may want to go for the plan that pays 119% after an hour since it has the shortest duration but I advise that investors stay away from this program because it may be on the verge of collapsing since it has stayed for some hours

Most of the hourly programs will not be staying online for a long time so i think we cannot expect this site to be stay online for a long time , since it is with the paying status so i think its good to jut hit and run from this site . since we see the minimum investment is very low so i think there is nothing wrongs in trying this site .

You all are correct,the hourly plan has a shlort life span,so it would definitely collapse in no time,though early birds might benefit from it cos the program would surely pay for some hours but right now,I must advise investors to stay away from the program cos it is now in SEM

i will have love to do hit and run on this program if the program have just being newly launched but the program has being running online for few hours now i dont think it safe to trust any hourly program that being online for quiet something now.i guess it best if this program is just ignored and investors can look for other better program around.

Truly that is the constant program that i couldn't be relying. the reason?? simply because through the ROI the administrator offers tabled it really is completely manifest the idea couldn't be environmentally friendly. i do believe many admins usually are smart since they understand many guys would certainly easily slide snare associated with a real program therefore guys stay away.

i dont think its a good site to make investment on it. Because this hourly wasting HYIP never ever sustain long already in the market. Specially usually one with 119% RoI in every hour.

This is true, the RoI offered by this HYIP is all the way too high and not reasonable at all here. It is very impossible for any business to make 119% RoI in every hour here. This HYIP will not be a great place for Investment like its name, Great Invest here.