Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

repainted indicator- beware.

ATSATS

repainted indicator is a third class indicator which move their signal with the price. my question is that if they move with chart then why i follow them. we can follow chart directly. so when my all mate get any indicator then you at first try it with demo account. 1 minute chart open and see which indicator is repainted.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually most of the indicator is not repainted indicator. but we see that maximum indicator is repainted. actually which indicator give us unbelievable result then we try that most. And for this reason we pass our maximum time with repainted indicator to test that and when we know about repaint then we think that all are repainted.

• 2 months later...

Parabolic SAR is repaint indicator and I guess all indicator that give correct place to entry and sell is repaint. usually such repaint indicator suitable if used in high time frame such as 4H or D1. but if used in small time frame and if we are scalper, better not use these repaint indicator because can cause us suffering many loss.

• 6 months later...

Parabolic SAR is repaint indicator and I guess all indicator that give correct place to entry and sell is repaint. usually such repaint indicator suitable if used in high time frame such as 4H or D1. but if used in small time frame and if we are scalper, better not use these repaint indicator because can cause us suffering many loss.

sir parabolic sar actually not a repainted indicator. i realize your comment but sir you should follow ur indicator after completing timefram like as 1h, 4h.30m etc. when the timeframe ex 1h timeframe is ended then parabolic sar give real indication. so should know that parabolic sar is not a repainted indicator. 

• 2 months later...

indicators repaint because traders use it in small time frame. if traders stick with big movement in high time frame, indicators will less repaint. I just know the fact that all of default setting period of indicators basically designed to work in daily time frame. if we found indicators repaint in small time frame, that is reasonable.

• 10 months later...