Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Safeinvest - Safeinvest.biz

xetang

Company Safe Invest has a long experience in the sphere of currency transactions. With our experience it became clear, that of all our trades are mostly in profit! All this is due to our strict control of selection, which has given to the company the most professional traders and analysts. The huge influx of investors to our program attracted our perfect qualities and skills in working with the large investments and with true formation of the investment portfolio.

15 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

15 days $1 - $1,000 1.50

30 days

30 days $10 - $2,500 2.00

60 days

60 days $50 - $5,000 2.50

90 days

90 days $250 - $7,500 3.00

120 days

120 days $500 - $10,000 3.50

150 days

150 days $1,000 - $50,000 4.00

SSL Certificate

DDos Protected

Licensed Script

Dedicated Sever

Instant Payment

Accept: PM

Join here: https://safeinvest.biz/?ref=zozo278

i guess investors need to be careful with this program,the program has being running for 4 days now and the program is not having any proof of payment to show if they have being paying or not,all the hyip monitors that have the program listed on their page are having the program listed with waiting status, thought the program ought to have being paying invest before now.

Yes the waiting status by the monitors viewing this program is something to worry about. For now, investors shouls hold their investments until the status of monitors viewing this program change to paying. This program should not have any problem in paying investors because it has some sustainable plans and the sustainable plans have the least duration so I expect that this program should run up to 50days and its surprising that the monitors viewing it are having a waiting status.

i guess investors need to be careful with this program,the program has being running for 4 days now and the program is not having any proof of payment to show if they have being paying or not,all the hyip monitors that have the program listed on their page are having the program listed with waiting status, thought the program ought to have being paying invest before now.

Oh? I don't know how you are saying about because this is new site, they just launch not long with no of day is running 0, it is surprise when you are discussing same here, it seem as you are copying and paste in a other program, this site just launch some hours ago and admin too have promoted very good in monitors when have had many monitors invest here. I think that this is good program and their plans are reasonable and sustainable therefore I too have decided to invest $25 here.

About status of monitors, at this time have had about 15 monitors approved for them, although don't yet have good status but I think that investors still should wait until this site run enough a day, it will be better, I too have invested here and about more 6 next hours, my plan too will end first day when I will ask to pay out and I will post payment proofs here when receive it

plans made ​​by the program to make profits for their investors I think is quite interesting though daily gains offered by the program is not too high and I think the gains in the period of 15 days is a pretty good advantage that we can take from this program because it is less risky

I don't think that it is correct, because site have installed good protection program therefore it will be safe for account of investors and too can say that it will be safe for investing here therefore I too decided to invest with this site with plan up to 30 refunding days. It is nice for beginning when today I too have received first payment with this site and it is instant via my PM account. As below payment proof:

The amount of 0.49 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.

Memo: API Payment.

Withdraw to zozo278 from safeinvest.biz..

Date: 16:57 09.12.12. Batch: 14279875.

Today, I too have new payment with this site and it is nice when admin still is paying out instantly for investors, we too can see that at this time, almost monitors too have approved for this site with status "Paying", it is nice, site too have completed 2nd day and they still paying out very good for all investors and monitors, as below is my Latest payment:

The amount of 0.49 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.

Memo: API Payment. Batch: 14310062.

Withdraw to zozo278 from safeinvest.biz..

Date: 17:12 10.12.12.

Today, I have received new payment with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good and I too have received payment for this time is instantly. As below is my payment proof:

The amount of 0.49 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to zozo278 from safeinvest.biz.. Date: 16:57 11.12.12. Batch: 14337092.

It is correct, site still are paying out very stable for all monitors invested with this site and for investors, I'm too satisfied when invested here and received very many payments for to this time. Today, I too have received new payment here and it is nice when they still are paying out very good as below is my latest payment:

$0.50 has been successfully sent to your Perfectmoney account________________

Transaction batch is 14361700.

hyip has plenty of plans although since they are commonly eco friendly, it might be cognizant of devote right here although the state be sure that most of us retain RCB for you to shorten the time necessary to recognize the good investments. I've truly not necessarily already been much too prosperous having hyips giving quite a few plans lavatory When i isn't going to devote below. I'm able to observe this program although.

Yes, it is correct, too have had very many RCB offers have been offered for investors here, I think that site too is in status good when they still are paying very stable for all investors and monitors, I think that we too should consider to invest here, I think that this site can pay out good at least a round with their plans, even is more as my idea

Really good to see that the site is paying and i am happy that members of our forum have already received the payments from the site . Actually after seeing the site i though that this would be a legit site and i am happy that it is really a legit site . The roi they are offering is quite reasonable to invest .

Yes, it is correct, this site now too have ran near enough a round of first plans and they still are paying out very good, I see that it really nice when investing here, I hope that they can run complete for a round with plan 30 days that I invested here, it is nice when investing here and receiving payment daily with this site, I too just receive new payment not long ago.

$0.50 has been successfully sent to your Perfectmoney account ____________________.

Transaction batch is 14389145.

I too have had new payment today, it is is nice when they still are paying instant for investors and monitors, I don't remembers, I have received how many payments with this site for to now but it is great when investing here and have benefit daily with this site. As below is My latest payment:

$0.50 has been successfully sent to your Perfectmoney account ___________________________

Transaction batch is 14414471.

this site can be majorly through enactment regarding safety procedures from the administrative. i just now wish they your administrative would certainly proceed making his or her software a fantastic just one through planning ahead to add some excellent monitors for you to radar these always.

Seriously the significant adore with this software is majorly by simply setup connected with defensive methods from the administrator. i recently desire he / she the actual administrator would likely proceed to make his software an incredible 1 by simply going forward to incorporate many excellent screens to be able to radar them constantly.

It is sad when this site now too have had problem, I can't access this site in 2 days, yesterday and and today, seem admin stopped to pay out for investors and monitors therefore site have gone, they only run about 8 days and now site have had problem so that I can't withdraw fund for to this time, it is bad for all