Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gold-investment - Gold-investment.biz

xetang

Gold-Investment.biz is an online investment fund managed by a professional team focus to gold trading. We minimize risk by collect news in multiple areas such as forex, stocks, and innovative commercial business which related gold trading.

Now as we understand, each member in our private investment group expects reliability, stability, and profitability. It is our duty to exceed your expectations and continue to do so with hard work, dedication, and genuine support.

Investment Plans:

104%-125% After 1 day

118%-260% After 4 days

680% afer 8 days

1220% after 16 days

Min $10 - $10000

Program Features:

Professional Team

Dedicated Server anti DDoS

SSL Encryption

Licensed Script

Flexible Plan Investments

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://gold-investment.biz/?ref=xetang

I think the benefits offered within a period of 1 day and 4 days is a reasonable enough profit because of the advantages provided by this program within this time period is not too big but the gains for 8 days and 16 days is very unlikely to benefit us get on this program because of the benefits provided in this time period is a huge advantage

At this time, this site too have completed first day for all plans and they too have began to pay out for investors, although I don't invest here but it is nice when I too have had first payment from referrals commission and they have paid out very good with payment instant. As below is my payment proof:

Date: 12/9/2012 4:29 PM

Batch: 123478019

From Account: U7400509 (Gold Investment)

Amount: $0.40

Memo: Withdraw to xetang from Gold-Investment.biz

<ul>

<li>wow! good to see this program has paid investors but i dont think i can advise anybody to invest with this program, i dont see the program as a safe place for any hyip investors to invest,though the program might be having a paying status now and the program is new but program like this can stop payment at anytime.</li>

</ul>

This site just run about not long with only 3 days, I think that it is not too late for investing here, because I too see that many other same site can pay out good at least a week with their plans, have had very many monitors approved for this site with status "Paying" at this time, I think that it is advance for investing, I too have had 2 new payment today and this is latest payment:

Date: 12/10/2012 2:44 PM

Batch: 123600491

From Account: U7400509 (Gold Investment)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Withdraw to xetang from Gold-Investment.biz

Good to see the members payment details and looks like the site is paying the investors , but still i wonder how can the admin able to pay 125% after just a single day and that is really great if the admin pays the investors . looks like we can invest with some risk and if we really get paid then that would be great .

Even we can see the payment proof made by this HYIP here, we have to be careful one more time before making investment here. Payment proof on the early day is not too important. But, the most important thing is if we invest the money on this HYIP, we have to make profit. The chance has to be bigger than the risk

Good to see the members payment details and looks like the site is paying the investors , but still i wonder how can the admin able to pay 125% after just a single day and that is really great if the admin pays the investors . looks like we can invest with some risk and if we really get paid then that would be great .

Oh, I think that you are wrong, their plans are not 125% after a day that you can see it is min with 104% after a day, with almost sites, it too is same, we only should consider same min here with really investment level that all investors can put funds, but best points of this site, we can see, it is paying instantly, it is advance for investors when they can reinvest fast with receiving payment fast

I believe the huge benefits supplied just a period of one day as well as some times is really a realistic ample benefit due to advantages furnished by the offer in such a time period is just not too big even so the benefits for 8 times as well as 07 times is incredibly unlikely in order to benefit us all jump on the offer due to positive aspects supplied on this time period is really a massive edge.

@xetang,I guess this program might have gone scam by now cos after 1 day program doesn't last for so long,it is over one week that this program was launched so it has actually paid for some days,I don't expect it to pay up to þhis moment,I would simply be advising investors not to put a dime into this program cos it would have gone scam some days back

Yes, you are correct, this site have stopped to pay out some days ago, it is sad for investors invested late here and can't withdraw for to now, but we too can note that they have ran 9 days already therefore it is not surprise for this status if have too many investors to invest here, I have lost many fund in same sites but it is lucky when I too have stopped to invest here before site stop