Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Homeofmoney - Homeofmoney.net

xetang

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. homeofmoney.net is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

1 year 2.2% daily:803%

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 1.50

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1.80

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 2.20

100 days 3.4% daily:320%

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 3.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.10

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.20

30 days deposit. 180%

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $500 4.00

Plan 2 $501 - $2,500 5.00

Plan 3 $2,501 - $5,000 6.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://homeofmoney.net/?ref=zozo278

i will have loved to invest with this program but i dont think the program is safe for investors,the program is running some kinda confusing plan, i will have ove to invest on the 30 days plan on the program but the minimum investment required is way too high and i can tell the program will not complete the term on the plan they are offering.

before we start investing in programs like this better we clearly see this site because this site is most likely not the best place to invest in the long term and I am sure this program will not be able to walk for long periods of time and will not pay its investors to the period of time specified

Well I can just take advantage of this program only if I see monitors listing it as paying,I don't have anything to loose cos the minimum spend is so low,i will check AHM and see how the program is doing,if it has a good status,I might throw some few bucks into the program

Well I can just take advantage of this program only if I see monitors listing it as paying,I don't have anything to loose cos the minimum spend is so low,i will check AHM and see how the program is doing,if it has a good status,I might throw some few bucks into the program

At this time, admin too just define that he will try best to keep site to run in many years, however, I too think that he too should try to install protection programs in site, it will be not long for new info about this site because I too see have had many monitors invested here, we will early to see info from them. I too decided to invest here for 30 days, I hope that admin will keep promise and pay out good for all investors, as below is my deposit:

Date: 12/8/2012 11:16 AM

Batch: 123335974

Sent To: U7292896 (homeofmoney)

Amount: $50.00

Memo: zozo278

We will be early to know new info when this site run enough a day with my plan, I will upgrade often info about payment from this site, hope that it is my correct option .

It is nice when today, I too have had first payment with this site after many days to wait, may be admin are busy in all therefore he can't active to clear payment for investors and monitors, but it still is ok when I too have had new payment today and I hope that admin will keep to do this work in next time, I will upgrade often about payment proof here about this site.

Date: 12/10/2012 4:27 PM

Batch: 123616344

From Account: U7292896 (homeofmoney)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from homeofmoney.net

Unfortunately after checking the website of this new HYIP here, we can see the script used by this HYIP here is old script. It is using the ORO HYIP script. We can search it simply on the internet here. In this way here, we can see, this kind of HYIP will be very hard to be popular.

It is correct but admin too just inform not long about this problem, he too trying best so that can invest best protection programs, but at this time sure we too will not see anything is changed from site, but I too can say that this is paying site, I too have received new payment today with this site, athought payment is slow but may be admin is in busy with his site therefore can't activate daily. As below is my Latest payment:

Date: 12/12/2012 5:46 AM

Batch: 123814742

Amount: $1.50

Yes, it is correct, I too hope as you and with any site, it too is same, we always want site to run our ending of plans for daily benefit, I can say that it is nice when invest here and admin too tell that he will keep this site for some years therefore will try to install best programs for site early and most important, I'm having payments daily here and as below is my latest payment:

Date: 12/12/2012 8:54 PM

Batch: 123919291

It is a very old script and admin have just changed the theme color of the site nothing more in that and i never trust the sites which comes with this sort of scripts they will just come online to make some money by cheating the investors and turn into scam so we should be very careful before investing in such programs.

It will be not long to my plans end for new day, I think that I can ask to pay out in some next hours, although their script is very old but this site too have very good plans and if admin is truth, I think that it will be not surprise when he will pay out good for all investors, I too having daily payment here, it showed clearly about this problem, anyways, I too hope that admin will be early to upgrade more new features for site

As I have said above, although don't have many monitors approved at this site at this time with good status but really they are good paying site and they still are paying out daily for all investors, I too have had new payment today with this site and they have paid out very good with only some hours to wait, as below is latest payment:

Date: 12/13/2012 11:44 PM

Batch: 124076658

The offer includes a strategy to make a revenue because of its investors together with long-term gains and I think the program won't be capable of function many years consequently should the entrepreneur really should imagine before investing for the reason that method is not a good place to make investments.

The offer has a approach to generate a income because of its shareholders using long-term positive aspects as well as I think this program are not competent to work many years therefore if the entrepreneur should believe prior to investment considering that the plan can be season spot for a devote.

i was thinking that last plan was beneficial for the monitors and for every single member because 50$ would be the minimum investment and you should get the whole amount in a mere 14 days. and you can start earn a big profit via 15th day. i think you have made a incorrect decision regarding investing money in first prepare.i hope you will get all payment back safely.

Yes last plan is bit beneficial but the problem is the minimum amount to invest in that last plan is very high i mean $50 so how can we trust on this new site and that to on a cheat script site to invest for 30 days plan with a high investment that is quite risky for us to do that action . what do you say guys .

I think that sure nobody to invest in 30 days plan because we need to wait up to 30 days to receive payment without is not daily therefore you too can see that plan 2 still are good and I selected this plans and having very many daily payments for to this time, they still are paying very good although site don't have good script. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 12/14/2012 5:55 PM

Batch: 124204102

The actual RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT this admin inhere offers style of tabled must be environmentally friendly for any wild length of their time however to be within the condition which the admin should go ahead of time to utilize suitable managing. i just now trust that they this admin would be putting good quality displays to be able to radar these.