Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalfinanceinv - globalfinanceinv.com

i'm not admin

http://globalfinanceinv.com

Globalfinanceinv is a financial team of traders that deal mainly with the Fx (Forex) market for many years. Making profits from Fx market is risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

We offer you a simple, convenient, affordable and flexible method of investing in emerging markets through our unique online investment platform. With our globally integrated operations and business strategies our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return.

200% after a day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 110.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 120.00

Plan 3 $301 - $500 140.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 170.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $10,000 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

1000% after 7 days

Plan 1 $100 - $500 500.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 600.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 800.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $25,000 1000.00

Calculate your profit >>

5000% after 30 days

Plan 1 $1,000 - $5,000 4000.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 4500.00

Plan 3 $10,001 - $50,000 5000.00

Calculate your profit >>

http://globalfinanceinv.com

I can't believe their last two plans, 1000 Or 5000% we can't understand how can A company PAY US THAT RATES, No one will be able to spend that type of high investment with unbelievable plans, But we can test it by their 1st plan of 1$. I recommend to all not to spend any bucks more than 1$. IT could go for scam.

Their company motto is "provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible." but if look at their plan offered, kind of risk investment and not safe investment. 100% in a day is not reasonable plan I think. they are not monitored also. the risk level increased.

Though site design is ok for me and can not be said bad

But firstly plans offer very high roi that is not reasonable and is unreaslistic i cannot even hope that this program can sustain these plans in short term,

Firstly offer 110-200% after a day though minimum deposit is 1$ that is good but very high roi and huge different between roi puts this program into suspicion.

• 2 weeks later...

Oak man, but I want you to know something,

I have invested in other sites were monitor sites do not have clear information about them, because they were new sites too,

have opened since only a few hours, but I wanted to gamble, because I know that the site is new and shoud pay , at least for the first time to attracts investors

Indeed, and I received payment from them a few hours ago , so

anyway , do not worry, I will tell you, if i received from this site or not .

Oak Man, but I want you to know something,

I have invested in other sites were monitor sites do not have clear information about them, because they were new sites too,

have opened since only a few hours, but I wanted to gamble, because I know that the site is new and shoud pay , at least for the first time to attracts investors

Indeed, and I received payment from them a few hours ago , so

anyway , do not worry, I will tell you, if i received from this site or not .

I am waiting for ward for your reply since i have a few excess funds in my alertpay account now so i think i will invest here

As you have already invested here today i will hold my deposit until i get feedback from you

Also been checking this site out. Im waiting for to hear if the site do pay out after 24 hours or not.

its a clean design, normal absolutely nothing special ...will be a fast game.

I dont like that i cant see the plans on the site.

Neither do i like the simple faq , the standard so to say that means for me it will be online for a very short time. So in this its better be very fast.

And last i dont like the contact us ...the standard form that goes only to where?

The site admin seem to have designed the site in such a way where no information of the site plans are disclosed in the face of the site

But rather the investor need to register with the site to have access to information about site plans

this may be due to a way of attracting investors to the site

But many investors may be reluctant to join the site to get information since they mostly prefer to analyse a site plan before joining and to avoid the time wasted

I am waiting for ward for your reply since i have a few excess funds in my alertpay account now so i think i will invest here

As you have already invested here today i will hold my deposit until i get feedback from you

I promised that I will respond to you, if i received payment from this site or not ,

The answer is, did not receive payment until now, payment pending since two days,

I do not think he will pay, so

I advise you, do not invest in this site , my friend .