Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

indeed, there is no fee when we withdraw with $180 amount but it takes some time for me to reach that amount so i don't wait actually to reach that amount any more. but i think even if they say they don't charge fees for that $180 withdrawal i think they still made a cut already when they transfer the money to our bank.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year I reach 200 dollars a month so theirs no problem with me cashing out. But since most popular and good paying ptp sites stops or has delay of payments I only earn about 25 to 50 dollars a month and that is not enough to cashout without paying any fees.

Before i dont give any concnetration in this processor but recently i need PP as receive my fund because if i start my business then i have to receive fund only in PP . anyway still i dont have pan card and for this dont verified my account and hope after verifing account it will not be any limitation of fund receive and transfer .

• 2 weeks later...

I think for Indians & some more Asian countries there are already serious limitation which we don't expect from most used processor. If we Indian send money to other account for personal purpose, then they will punish even ban our account, so We can only use it for withdrawal & receiving from various sites.... No exchange can happen at all.....

I think for Indians & some more Asian countries there are already serious limitation which we don't expect from most used processor. If we Indian send money to other account for personal purpose, then they will punish even ban our account, so We can only use it for withdrawal & receiving from various sites.... No exchange can happen at all.....

As far as I know in asian countries that paypal allows its only indian account holder that has this kind of strict rules simply because of indian central bank rules. I guess the rules has noting to do with paypal policy. Its just that paypal need to follow the rules of indian bank that why theirs some restrictions.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they won't limit our accounts, as long as all the details provided for them are real,

I mean it's essential one should provide them correct CC number and residence address documents etc,

mostly people verify their accounts with VCC which sees a easy process,

but once they suspect, that particular account may get limited.

Pay-pal is safe in many terms and when compared to many other payment processors online. They are ready to protect us in case we have invested in a wrong site and are willing to get our money back. And the most important thing is that we needn't expose our credit card in order to buy something online to a stranger whom we don't know.

@ archu7

In my experience they also do a random limitation of an account. My account has been limited I think between five to seven times already because of this and because of that. But I don't give in. In fact I told them to show me proof that I make a violations and I will show you proof that I did not violate any. At the end they always say this to save faces. My account was been pick up by their computer for suspesion of doing fraudelent activity.

Pay-pal is safe in many terms and when compared to many other payment processors online. They are ready to protect us in case we have invested in a wrong site and are willing to get our money back. And the most important thing is that we needn't expose our credit card in order to buy something online to a stranger whom we don't know.

Yeah paypal is safe and if we feel scamed it really help us recover our money. But no you are not expected to invest in a hyip using paypal as it is against paypal terms.

But i am not really happy with paypal, they are very strict about terms and conditions and some time without good reason they are limiting users account.

@budado

that's unfortunate for losing the account and funds in it for unknown reasons,

at least it would be nice if they refund us, to our new account,

in case if they suspect of fraudulent activity through that account, they should come it with a bit more clearly with details,

otherwise taking straight action on account and limiting it causing loss to user will be fraudulent I think.

@budado

that's unfortunate for losing the account and funds in it for unknown reasons,

at least it would be nice if they refund us, to our new account,

in case if they suspect of fraudulent activity through that account, they should come it with a bit more clearly with details,

otherwise taking straight action on account and limiting it causing loss to user will be fraudulent I think.

In fairness to PP I don't loss funds. In fact when I open my own exchanger site and after a week my MB, LR, AP and PP was been hacked. But in all its only PP who returns my money. Since its commonsense that the login was done in italy. A very far away from my country in which I'm in the philippines. While MB want me to call them. (sick) and Ap just simply say as usual theirs no more funds on the account so they will wait if the account is funded before they going to return it. And LR is obvious no return policy.

the things that happen in indian it is because of the policies that change by RBI, the central bank of india. so paypal change their policy to indian users.

i hope maybe in future they(RBI) will change some rules over paypal and users of indian so paypal can change it too.

Its good about indians that no one can steal their paypal money as they are not allowed to send

But it is bad too as they can only withdraw and do nothing else. I agree it is really safe as we have option of charge back after we get scammed.

Well it has a disadvantage too. What if we require a service from someone who accepts only Paypal ? We cannot pay them since we cannot send money. This option becomes a headache then ;) And what is the use of charge back if we cannot send money in the first place ?

Well it has a disadvantage too. What if we require a service from someone who accepts only Paypal ? We cannot pay them since we cannot send money. This option becomes a headache then ;) And what is the use of charge back if we cannot send money in the first place ?

I'm not an indian account holder. But I have some few friends who is. And I think or as far as their explanation I think its still okay to send funds even if your an indian account holder. The problem is that you can send it in form of service and not in form of personal.

@budado

yes, I also have heard before that personal payment option is disabled for Indian accounts,

I also have a personal account and thus it was problematic for me as well, but that was long back, now I have not used it.

i see the problem that happen in Indian is make the users from india feel not good, since i know that many of indian user use paypal as their main payment processor.

i think the only way to change it by pursuade RBI to change theior policy about paypal, so our friends from indian can be back to normal again.

I think that will never going to happen. Unless the system itself will be change in India. Its like asking a dog to meow. Its not impossible but its hard to achieve either. As the reason why indian central bank do this is because of their rules and laws that need to be follow. So in short if they will revised it the law must be change first.

Actually paypal is one of the most safest payment processor i have seen. I never heard anyone say he/she has being hacked of paypal. Above all, it's one of the most porpular one too, but one error i see in them is that they don't accept all countries. But i think that's for security purpose, and that's why they have lasted this far online. Am using their site for some months now, and never see or had any problem with it.

I agree with you that paypal is the most safest payment processor compared to others as well, because I have using it for few years & there is no problem occured so far. But the major disadvantage is it is not widely accepted due to some security purposes.

I agree with you that paypal is the most safest payment processor compared to others as well, because I have using it for few years & there is no problem occured so far. But the major disadvantage is it is not widely accepted due to some security purposes.

Not widely use? If its not widely use then what processor is? As right now paypal is the number one payment processor next to none. And its the only legit processors like U.S. dollars that accept by many. And what do you mean by security purposes? Many ecurrency goes down. Hacked many times. But PP until now has no major problem for over three years that I'm using it.

@all: why do u think paypal is the most widely used Payment processor?

and also 1 more question: can we add VCC to verify pp account? is it illegal?

there is chance to add VCC to verify your PP account but that is illegal, actually,

when PP suspects that you are using VCC, they can limit the account and will refund the money within 180 days.

Wah, so it is illegal to use the VCC. But i have seen it in other ptp forum the recommending it to use for verification but in the end we will have limit in the paypal account? Although, i have verified my account through the debit card not a VCC. I hope it will be clarify to the members who are using it or will using it.

well, I don't think we can use debit cards to verify it, but as far as I know CC is must to use PP and there is no alternative for that,

and they won't wait forever, to limit the account, that is verified through VCC, at any stage, the account will be limited, if PP suspects of VCC.