Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

This is why people must think twice but if their time is worth they should do it, especially if someone trying to trick you by hundred or thousand dollars, even it is quite long but it is not impossible to do dispute. For me this feature will make a scammer think twice when use paypal as their payment processor.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dispute system not easy as people think, because when put a dispute we will trough many procedure also take a lot of times. Base from people experience, sometimes dispute request can be rejected when seller can prove their not cheating the buyer. Also even approved by verification team of PayPal, can took at least 30 days before money received back to buyer. 

But i think it is worth for our time if our money back isn't it? In here you will need some proofs, it is better if you have screenshots or even if you can talk with your scammers before record it. I am sure it would be so long but maybe take for few days before your cases solved and you get your money back.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is totally worthed but if that is just few dollars i will simply let it go, but usually i buy something ranging from $20 even up to $100. I never scammed by someone but this dispute features make me feel safe and if something happening to me and the money is big enough i will simply do a dispute to that seller.

Few dollar or what i think it is stil worthed for trader to use Paypal, especially with this dispute feature. People will think twice when they are trying to scam you and make sure you also buy something from someone who has verified account so it is easy to track and get your money back.

Moving from dispute feature, Paypal offers something that different compared to the other payment processor, its presence which more like everywhere, and also it gives you a economic yet easy way to do transaction from your bank ., if you want to withdraw or make a deposit and one last thing, it is popular and can be use virtually anywhere.

Paypal's target right now is some part in western africa and asia pacific. With paypal trying to win those 2 fronts and if they can will be able to leverage paypal to the higher place. Moreover, paypal with its experience for many years in payment processor will help it a lot.

Asia Pacific of course become the new attention for paypal because mid class growing so much there and gives paypal a wet land for them to farm :D , Overall i think around 100 million or even up to 200 million users could be added into Paypal's account but for active users it might be lower than that.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, and wth that we can see paypal giving more and more ads or promotions or offers to people who reside in Asia Pacific. In my country usually i get at around 1 or 2 promotions per 1 month through my email. Well not really annoying but mostly simply about online shop offers,i rarely find something about forex or stock.

I see paypal is trying as the best as it can to provide easier way for developer to develop use their OPEN API. Now paypal focus their attention to those mobile users which has been increasing as the days goes on. By asking them to include paypal as one of the payment processor on their app is another good thing and surely will make paypal as the strongest or the most influential payment processor in the world.

Dude, can you bring some good discussion or at least up to date issues? I mean that is an old thing, paypal has been switched to some kind of open API. In the end we cannot find anything so new or so innovative or good news about them, well paypal for sure is expand but it seems not like they would make a breakthrough isn't it?

• 1 month later...

Dude, can you bring some good discussion or at least up to date issues? I mean that is an old thing, paypal has been switched to some kind of open API. In the end we cannot find anything so new or so innovative or good news about them, well paypal for sure is expand but it seems not like they would make a breakthrough isn't it?

You want a breakthrough? Then you won't find it, to be exact paypal right now is trying to focus more in APAC(Asia Pacific) since it offers more opportunity and the global demand is increasing there. Not to mention big country like China also gain more middle income users to use Paypal services.

• 2 weeks later...

Paypal is trying to update their TSL, SSL certificates, API and other services that connected to their system. Maybe there will be a maintenance but overall i think this upgrade means that paypal is trying to provide a safier and also better way for developer to develop their product well and for its clients too.

• 1 month later...

Not just that friend, Paypal by the banner of Xoom right now is trying to give more services for users in developing countries, remittances playing important part there and thus through Xoom Paypal offers easiest way for people there to do remittances. I see this path that paypal take should bring more confident to them and their current clients to keep use paypal's services.

• 1 month later...

And don't forget that paypal right now is still the best payment processor in Alexa Rank, i don't see in this year any other payment processor will replace it maybe in 2 years later, but for 2016 i still keep my prediction that paypal will be the first place, even maybe we can see some rising star like Alipay for example.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see any payment processor that could replace them sooner. It seems that paypal still one of the best payment processor or the most popular one. Even Alipay which i heard become one of the most fastest growing payment processor still cannot reach it. Paypal is at around level 30-50 in this year.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems right, i know in asia pacific people is keep growing and enter middle class means that they will consistently spend their own bucks isn't it? This is a good thing for paypal since they will try to grab those people and put them as their own client. I am sure in 2 years paypal willl stay strong and keep growing.

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I like PayPal because it is one of most popular payment systems. You can pay with PayPal in a lot of countries. PayPal allows to attach your credit card and pay with it wherever you want. Also it has charge-back dispute possibility and refund the funds to your card.

• 2 weeks later...

Chargeback is one of the nice feature paypal has i also like it and use it few times , so far so good but it seems that some people tyring to misuse it, they charge seller which is actually  honest seller and win but right now it is very hard becuse paypal's chrageback is better and what i hate about this feature is that it will limit seller's account.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

China's https://intl.alipay.comhas 400,000,000 users. They have 90 days buyers protection policy.

why does somebody thinks, paypal is the leading online payment processor ?

Because it was, right now Alipay is increasing its own presence thanks to big market base they had locally and other country which affected by China's influence such as Central Asian countries. Paypal is no more the leading one and but it is still one of the best payment processor you can use.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...