Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

I would not say that paypal is the best payment processor, maybe it would be for the residents of US because it is a lot in use in USA, but over here it is not even supported so it is definitely not the best one for me but if it was supported here I can bet that I would have been using it as well as there are many opportunities to earn via paypal as well.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not say that paypal is the best payment processor, maybe it would be for the residents of US because it is a lot in use in USA, but over here it is not even supported so it is definitely not the best one for me but if it was supported here I can bet that I would have been using it as well as there are many opportunities to earn via paypal as well.

You are right about it, but I've been thinking if there will be any other possible means to use paypal in a country that it was restricted, because I really need it for my online business. Can fake proxies help out? At least I can get a US address, but I'm scared if it will be banned.

Call this one the king of Payment processors and you wouldn't be wrong. PayPal is so internationally recognized that some would see it as more of a bank. The eBay owned payment system is found across many online stores where you can easily buy and sell without worries about getting in your credit card details.

• 2 weeks later...

It is true that paypal is internationally recognized but they are being strict. They don't even want to accept some countries and there are websites that will pay you with only paypal. If you want to buy something on ebay or amazon without a paypal account, you must be ready to spend your money through the use of credit card.

Actually paypal is one of the most safest payment processor i have seen. I never heard anyone say he/she has being hacked of paypal. Above all, it's one of the most porpular one too, but one error i see in them is that they don't accept all countries. But i think that's for security purpose, and that's why they have lasted this far online. Am using their site for some months now, and never see or had any problem with it.

ok :) great

• 1 month later...

I heard that the paypal payment processor has a chance for you to be able to allow your payment to automatically go to your bank without you ordering them to do it. This thing is good because it will help you to get your money into your bank account and save you time.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that the paypal payment processor has a chance for you to be able to allow your payment to automatically go to your bank without you ordering them to do it. This thing is good because it will help you to get your money into your bank account and save you time.

Totally not true. You need to set this thing up in order to make a withdrawal. Just imagine if its automatic and you only have 5 dollars in your account minum the fees then you going to end up losing a lot. This is why its manual to withdraw via bank wire. theirs no way you can just let paypal transfer your funds in your bank account without you giving go signal on it.

• 2 weeks later...

You are right about it, but I've been thinking if there will be any other possible means to use paypal in a country that it was restricted, because I really need it for my online business. Can fake proxies help out? At least I can get a US address, but I'm scared if it will be banned.

Using fake information doesn't really help you much, even if you were able to initially verify your account with PP. You will run into issues later on if using PP as merchant, and then the fake information will come back to bite you.

• 2 weeks later...

@pinary you are right using fake information is of no use, they must be having some sort of security of ip tracing, if we even do make an account somehow it would surely get limited after some time with our funds in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Theirs so many other processors that we can use if your country is not allowed. The main good purpose of having paypal in my country is that I can withdraw it straight to my bank account. But if my country is not on the list I don't give a damn and I will not going to try to use paypal also.

• 1 month later...

Somehow, I am feeling that this payment processor called paypal are not being fair to us because they added us just because they want us to be paying online with it. What will stop them from telling us to receive funds so that we can enjoy the benefits that they have been giving to other users who are using it.

Somehow, I am feeling that this payment processor called paypal are not being fair to us because they added us just because they want us to be paying online with it. What will stop them from telling us to receive funds so that we can enjoy the benefits that they have been giving to other users who are using it.

Can you elaborate? What country are you in and what is the status of paypal in your country? I can't just react to your post and give you advice if I don't know the whole story or details. I do use paypal almost every day and this is the best processor for me. Its maybe not fair but its not paypal fault. Its your country laws faults.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really happy that I can transfer my funds from neteller to paypal safely. Although the process involve  a forex broker site. I just use the debitcard of neteller to deposit in forex broker site by linking it to paypal. So I end up having a paypal funds. In this way I  can earn good money in forex trading using neteller and cashing using paypal. not bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Paypal considered to be king of payment processor for some people. Maybe because of its availability in many places including shopping and also its ability to make withdrawal to the bank account without need to spend any single fees if you withdraw in certain amount or more, also if you withdraw less than the certain amount you will get only small fees.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a US processor so I am sure many prefer to earn in US dollars. Unlike in other processors like neteller that even though our earning is base on US dollars when you withdraw or in cash it its going to chance to GBP to US dollars then to local currency we use and the result is more exchange fee deductions.

Not Fair? As far as  know Paypal is being fair to all of its client, and i think they added everyone from over the place so they can use paypal's service isn't it? Also all payment processor and e-currency telling us to receive from what kind of place we can receive money isn't it?

• 1 month later...

Its so frustrating that oanda removes paypal as its payments processors. Now I am looking for a site that I can invest and trade using paypal and hope to earn paypal. Paypal is my favorite processors. But what the use of having a favorite if you have no source of income to start with. So I do hope that in the long run I can make  good in here.

As far as i know there are a lot of affiliate site still using paypal because it helps their publisher which is international users . Also if you have real product that has good value then you can sell it, and i see that is the most suitable place for paypal. Don't have to worry about banning an account.

• 3 weeks later...

I now decided to use paypal as my back up to neteller. Before my priority is paypal. All the funds I have from another processors I exchange it to paypal. But now I focus more on having more funds in neteller than in paypal. Its seems paypal also is not as popular as before. Especially since its not fully owned by ebay anymore.

I don't know in your country or in the other kind of business such as forex or HYIP but in affiliate networking paypal still the best thing here. Paypal still popular there because of its availability and also they are trustworthy and not to mention there are a lot of sites that support them.

• 4 weeks later...

Its best that before we use paypal we spend support asking if that site is properly registered in paypal. Sites need to have business accounts and not personal account in paypal. If paypal founds out that they violated some rules usually they end up suspending that site paypal account.

It seems right now, Paypal is looking for seller also and not just buyer, even there is dispute they will doing well and if you as seller never did anything wrong and could give valid evidence your account will be back and you will gain more trust from them.

• 3 weeks later...

It is better if client request withdrawal when their balance is at around $150 or no matter how much if converted to your local currency. First that is such a nice huge amount of money and i would love to withdraw it, second and the most important part because it has no fees for withdrawal, i prove it 6th times and still working up to now.

• 2 weeks later...

It is better if client request withdrawal when their balance is at around $150 or no matter how much if converted to your local currency. First that is such a nice huge amount of money and i would love to withdraw it, second and the most important part because it has no fees for withdrawal, i prove it 6th times and still working up to now.

If you prefer that way then it won't be such a big issue isn't it? I mean that everyone has their own way to withdraw, i also did some times like the way you suggested above but in few cases i withdraw less than $100. I did it 5 times and the fees isn't that much.