Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paypal is safe. If you have any problems, tell them and they will investigate. Like if you suspect you got scammed, report to Paypal.

They will reverse transactions, return the money to you, and freeze the scammer's account.

Some drawbacks is that:

1) transactions fees are not low

2) too many restrictions for particular countries

3) Paypal in fact don't support online earning programs to use their services. I can't find the associated rule on Paypal now. I will try to find it soon and post here

4) Paypal don't support people to use their services for e-currency exchanging services

Actually paypal is one of the most safest payment processor i have seen. I never heard anyone say he/she has being hacked of paypal. Above all, it's one of the most porpular one too, but one error i see in them is that they don't accept all countries. But i think that's for security purpose, and that's why they have lasted this far online. Am using their site for some months now, and never see or had any problem with it.

Paypal is safe. If you have any problems, tell them and they will investigate. Like if you suspect you got scammed, report to Paypal.

They will reverse transactions, return the money to you, and freeze the scammer's account.

Some drawbacks is that:

1) transactions fees are not low

2) too many restrictions for particular countries

3) Paypal in fact don't support online earning programs to use their services. I can't find the associated rule on Paypal now. I will try to find it soon and post here

4) Paypal don't support people to use their services for e-currency exchanging services

you post the negative side of using paypal but it is still the safest and the most popular payment processor there is i got my money back when i filed a dispute claims so it is very safe to use paypal

you post the negative side of using paypal but it is still the safest and the most popular payment processor there is i got my money back when i filed a dispute claims so it is very safe to use paypal

Definately it is the safest and most popular.

Safe, as in 1) safe from scammers as Paypal don't tolerate scammers from using their services and 2) you hardly get Paypal phishing emails as frequent as LR

I like Paypal a lot. I use Paypal, but sadly since many online earning programs use LR, I have no choice but to use LR, so now my Paypal is like for shopping at eBay only

I have been using Paypal for over 6 years and for the first 4 years all went smoothly ,I had much deals in paypal ,I used only paypal during these years and by 2008 much problems with their chargeback ,unnecessary limiting the accounts were there ,during this period lost much of my funds , And nowadays i have indeed limited the use of paypal .

I agreed with your words - "It is the safest payment processor". Reason is quite simple - because it is having very strict rules that also cause lots of troubles in our accounts.

The worst point I hate to use PP is, it is hard to verify as I don't have any debit/credit cards with "Visa/Master" logos on it. :(

But I like the way they allowed us to send money through personal payments which decreased the fees.

I used to drema my good years with paypal before 2-3 years ,Now Paypal isnt good at all for me ,ahad losed much through them even got the negative balance once and had to further add funds ,

Nowdays due to limit issues most of teh PTC are accepting some other ecurrency ,With just oen dispute everything can be gone .

I used to drema my good years with paypal before 2-3 years ,Now Paypal isnt good at all for me ,ahad losed much through them even got the negative balance once and had to further add funds ,

Nowdays due to limit issues most of teh PTC are accepting some other ecurrency ,With just oen dispute everything can be gone .

I guess no PTCs will going to use PP as their payment processor soon because I have heard lots of trouble occurred in admin's accounts, especially when clickers fill in dispute.

The greatest feature of PP is, it is used in Ebay and Ebay is the biggest shopping mall online, lolz~ :P

Indeed right many PTC has even become history just due to the paypal limit issues ,In one case a guy has charge backed his investment of 100$ in the ptc after he got benefit form the advertisement and his chargeback was successful this may create a negative balance ,and the site has gone .

Can I transfer my e-currency to my bank account even without getting verified my account in paypal? If not can I use it to pay other things such as investing programs even without verifying?

u can used your unverified PP to do anything such as sending money and receiving money. Between, what country u come from? Several countries allowed bank withdraw through PP but not much. However, since your PP is unverified, u have limitation in using PP. (As far as I remember, the limitation is $1000)

There are some countries like india where this one is not at all supported and as of know i knew that a lot of problems we are facing here ,here there will be a temporary hold with all unverfied accounts ,Just after creating the account itself the hold will be there and now i am trying my best to verify it with any kind of VCC .

u can used your unverified PP to do anything such as sending money and receiving money. Between, what country u come from? Several countries allowed bank withdraw through PP but not much. However, since your PP is unverified, u have limitation in using PP. (As far as I remember, the limitation is $1000)

well im from Philippines and they say I cannot transact my e-currency directly to my bank account if I didnt verify my account in pp

well im from Philippines and they say I cannot transact my e-currency directly to my bank account if I didnt verify my account in pp

so, pls verify your PP if u want to withdraw PP. But my suggestion is, exchange PP with other e-currencies such as LR, because it is more easier to withdraw.

p/s: using VCC doesn't help u to withdraw fund into your local bank, so don't try it.

That is indeed right ,But if VCC has been applied yu cant link another one unless you send the support ticket to them for about 100 days .

Anyway as of know try your best to solve it with the help of an expert .

well support ticket is not needed anymore because there is no problem in my account,, my only problem is that I cant transfer my e-currency into my bank account because my pp is not yet verified.. I guess I'll have to sticj in what juzfinal said that if I cannot transfer my money direct to my bank I should use exchanger to LR since LR is much more easy to use.

Paypal will never bee a processor high is not favorable for the users ,as i have mentioned earlier paypal is always the best if we are suing it safely ,but stil ltry your best and avoid any kind of currency exchanges with this ,It is indeed big dangerous and chance of losing funds is really high .

evrybody know that paypal It is the safest payment processor, have no mimimum payout to transfer money. but the problem that you need to verify your account. where I cand find good online ex-changer to exchange paypal to LR?

u can't get verified exchanger because e-currencies exchanging is violate PP TOS. However, u can get private exchange through major forums. But better beware with scammers. Between, take note that if u exchange PP to LR, u will get lower rate. ;)

There was a time when there was no fee to receive funds in paypal personal account but now they charge around 4% for receiving payments and personal payments are not allowed in India. I agree with @juzfinal no good exchanger exhange from LR to paypal as e-currency exchange is against paypal terms and conditions, and it is easy for some to scam thru charge back. This is ridiculous, i lost 30$ in a charge back after exchange.

yeah before there were no fees in receiving payment in personal account . now we receive a fee. but i think that in personal account we receive fees only if we receive payments from another paypal account from different country. but within the same country there won't be any fee. i don't understand the fee in receiving fee in the personal account. i tried to calculate it but it seems i get charged more than what was stated on their fees.