Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

In indonesia, before you verified your account you can't do anything with your account. Can't receive and withdraw balance.. :(

I am indonesian and i can receive money even one of my account is not verified member :D, but of course, we cannot withdraw the balance unless we are verified member of this payment processor, that is only for security purpose and i don't see anything bad with it

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do not verify your paypal account does not mean it can be used to shop online or something?? for costs yourself if you know if we verify with VCC buy?? because it is very risky if you must use a credit card and if it gets hacked then the result is not only our paypal account balance is lost, but they also can use arbitrarily with our credit card.

You can still use of Paypal even you are unverified to buy stuffs online. And you should know better since you're from USA and where Paypal resides. Anyways, Paypal still the best in verified ones as many will have the transactions with the verified accounts.

If you do not verify your paypal account does not mean it can be used to shop online or something?? for costs yourself if you know if we verify with VCC buy?? because it is very risky if you must use a credit card and if it gets hacked then the result is not only our paypal account balance is lost, but they also can use arbitrarily with our credit card.

That is according to the shop's policy that you use, If they want verified paypal account then there isn't something that you can do with that thing, the best way so far i think only by verify your account and then you can forgot so many problem and start earning or buy with paypal.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, actually paypal is safer to use online to send and receive money. Even though we are using e-mail as the account ID, it's still 100% protected by any form of phishing online. So, that's why i can classify it as the safest online payment processors.

• 3 weeks later...

In my country i don't have any problem to use it too, i can wihthdraw to the bank without much problem and i can earn a lot of money from many kind of business that paypal offering, but still i am still worried about limitation that they will give to account users

I always prefer paypal because it's legit and it's not into any illegal activities at all. But sadly forums suddenly supported lr but now I just hope that forums would choose paypal than other payment processors and get scammed or lose their money again if they suddenly close down.

If you are into illegal activities then your account will be not exist until now, actually it is hurt when our account lost here, but usually it is because of that members itself who made mistake when using that account, but so far paypal still the best payment processor.

Well, until now, Pay Pal is still the most secured Online Money Processor in this world. But everything in Pay Pal is legal, and it is not so simple to make the account on Pay Pal. Specially if we are not living in the United States. It will be hard to make the Pay Pal account. And also to cash it out to our bank account. This is not a good thing for us

ok?? Well, of course Pay Pal is OK and is running well. We can see from the Alexa ranking, Pay Pal is very good in the ranking. Everything in Pay Pal is OK, as long as we follow the rules, terms and condition. This is the real thing from Pay Pal business

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not only the fees, some countries are restricted from using their services as well. Recently, i saw a post in a forum that merely dropping one's Paypal ID and password can result to the hacking of the person's Paypal account. I dont know how true it is though. But if its true, then there's not much security in Paypal.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely it is the safest and most popular. Safe, as it save us from scammers as Paypal don't tolerate scammers from using their services and you hardly get Paypal phishing emails as frequent as liberty reserve. I use Paypal, but sadly since many online earning programs use liberty reserve, I have no choice but to use liberty reserve, so now my Paypal is like for shopping at eBay only.

• 1 month later...

I have been using Paypal for the past one year now and I am really satisfied with its services. It is a payment processor that is safe for processing money online and it is on top of my list of favorite payment processors. I have always received my money on time till date and can only have praises for Paypal. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Paypal is the best payment processor that is very secured for everybody to use. You can use it to be paying for your goods in online and when your money is in Papyal, it is safe. This payment processor is owned by usa and that is the reason why it is the most popular payment processor in the world.