Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the case of paypal our government is having very strict rules regarding that and have a lot of restrictions upon the registration of a new account itslef it is becoming a non verfied account and we cant ever make use of that

its true some country is strict about paypal and some not and when we have big transaction through paypal then it making us trouble . anyway its good when paypal offering low amount without verification and i only using this .

The only thing i don't like about paypal is that they don't support my country. And i have missed a lot of better deal because of that, am even planning of opening and verifying one, should in case i want to make used of it. But so far, paypal is the king of e-payment

The only thing i don't like about paypal is that they don't support my country. And i have missed a lot of better deal because of that, am even planning of opening and verifying one, should in case i want to make used of it. But so far, paypal is the king of e-payment

I agree - this is really scaring about paypal that there are many countries they dont support

And so many are not able to take advantage of paypal - further in my countries they dont allow personal payments that is why i am rarely using paypal now.

Sometimes when i want to buy something online, the only closed method of getting that is through paypal, like a promo came out to buy domain in godaddy for just 45cents and i need it but can't have it because paypal is good enough not to accept my country, reallx dudes im furious! Angry! But happy.

I don't know what make paypal ego grow so high that they refuse some countries like mine,which makes me feel angry,but no matter how any i get,paypal are still paypal.So what the is the trouble,any one can verified paypal account for me in a country that all hail king paypal accepts.For a low fee.

I don't know what make paypal ego grow so high that they refuse some countries like mine,which makes me feel angry,but no matter how any i get,paypal are still paypal.So what the is the trouble,any one can verified paypal account for me in a country that all hail king paypal accepts.For a low fee.

Well I guess there is a reason behind all the restrictions they have, maybe most of the banks in your country does not have clear agreements with paypal that's why they can't enter into your country. Well it's just an assumption it could be wrong.

FYI paypal offers an investment opportunity but the return is not that attractive, anyways to those who doesn't know yet here's the link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_upgrade-interest-marcom&outside

I have checked the link. It's paypal market fund. The good things are No minimum investment and we can withdraw our funds at anytime. I think it's legit because it is carried out by paypal. I plan to try to invest here but after the limited access in my paypal account is removed.

I have checked the link. It's paypal market fund. The good things are No minimum investment and we can withdraw our funds at anytime. I think it's legit because it is carried out by paypal. I plan to try to invest here but after the limited access in my paypal account is removed.

Can you share with us as to what happened why they limit your account? I read some problems as this one but I don't know the roots on what made paypal limit some accounts. Anyways to tell you about the investment program they will only give 5% profit in one year which is quiet not inviting.

Can you share with us as to what happened why they limit your account? I read some problems as this one but I don't know the roots on what made paypal limit some accounts. Anyways to tell you about the investment program they will only give 5% profit in one year which is quiet not inviting.

About the limited access, I received a notification from paypal that there was a suspicious attempt to log in my account. Then, paypal limit my access so as to protect my account. They asked me to send a utility bill with my address on it. That's how it happened.

That is one popular aspect of great paypal,people always complaining of their account getting freeze and paypal denying them of access to their account.And mostly people complain of paypal denying them their account forever.That's truly bad to heard..How i wish my (dearest)libertyreserve are as popular as paypal,i won't even bother myself with them

My PP account ever freeze too. But I can resolve it in 15 days.

I still remembers until now.I send everything for make sure I'm the own of my account.

Congrats, Nagilover. You can resolve it. Anyway, I still have a problem with the document. Paypal asks me to send utility bill with my name and address on it but I live in my parents' house so all bills are on my father's name. So, that's impossible. It really gives me a headache.

iwas really hope by this new year that they will verify new countries like mine but this was only dream

i love paypal its so safe and most of site if not all sites provides as payment

and i have an account and have some money on it but i really need to get verify

Last time 2 of my account of PayPal got frozen..

1.Because someone using a proxy to access my account << i was contact the support but can't be unfrozen

2.Because the credit card problem << i don't sure about this..im not understand why my account can't be unfrozen..

Because of that right now im using a new PayPal account and im so happy never face the problem again :D

Last time 2 of my account of PayPal got frozen..

1.Because someone using a proxy to access my account << i was contact the support but can't be unfrozen

2.Because the credit card problem << i don't sure about this..im not understand why my account can't be unfrozen..

Because of that right now im using a new PayPal account and im so happy never face the problem again :D

if your premier paypal account got frozen do you have to use different bank account or they accept the same bank account to open another premier account?i hope they do allow the same bank account mainly because they don't allow personal account in india.

if your premier paypal account got frozen do you have to use different bank account or they accept the same bank account to open another premier account?i hope they do allow the same bank account mainly because they don't allow personal account in india.

As what I understood you can no longer use that bank account you used to verify your previously frozen account but I am not so sure about it, anyways if you really want to be sure send a support ticket to the admin for clarification.

Well if that's the case then better enroll yourself a new bank account or use you parents or siblings account instead, I have not encountered any problems with PP yet but I am not hoping though as it is a headache. That's why I am very careful with my transactions now that's why I don't accept exchanges anymore.

We could used paypal for our remittance, it would be better to use paypal for it only charges small amount and not at all if you send more. Well I have use it personally as my husband is working abroad and at the same time it is convenient because it will go straight to your bank.