Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

Paypal money can be transfered in Philippine-based credit cards that's why I like it. I haven't done it but my friends had.

yes friend its really good that paypal support credits card to your country but still paypal dont support to my country and think if it support then it will be very easy to me and secure also . hope in near future paypal consider this .

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that if anyone hack our paypal account then within 3 days again our money come to our account and that is why if we transfer our money to anyone then he wait some days before he/she proceed his /her payment which is really good i thin although dont know exact . but if its true then its surely good security by PP.

Yup this is very good essential of paypal that if you claim that money has been transferred form your account fraudulently or you have been cheated for which you made a a transfer paypal will reserve the transaction. But at the same time this weapon is also used by some cheaters and do people hesistate to accept paypal.

The best and the safest payment processor on the internet is only and only paypal. I love its easy to use interface and simple design. I have heard of some people facing issues with it. but its okay

with me as long as I am not facing any issues :D:P

paypal user interface is very comfortable and look elegant. security is also very adequate but precisely because it is you have to be careful if you do not want exposed to the issues such had been many people

Its true paypal have some great advantage of funding through bank and also many site over internet accept paypal for payment and also receive payment and about security we have great power even our monry will hacked but other processor have not all of its feature i think.

@ALL :

Guys i want to ask something...if we aren't a verified member...and we have a lot of the amount in our paypal..are that is allowed to withdraw to our local bank?? i see that option in my unverified account but still not clicking yet..im worried im wrong and got the deduction because my mistake..

@rivha i seen there there is limitation if you have unverified account and i think if you dont verify your account then you never closs that limit which i know from their website . anyway i think its better to verify account if you have big transaction but for me i dont need because i have very few . but i think its necessary for those have big deal and its for security.

Paypal is the most popular processor in the world, everybody working with online must use paypal everytime. I was using it from about 1 years, But unfortunately PP stopped withdraw to our bank by RBI on 5 months ago. Now PP require to be verified by credit card & pan card. If we don't have credit card thus not able to withdraw money to our bank. So I have left this processor & using another alternative.

Paypal is the most popular processor in the world, everybody working with online must use paypal everytime. I was using it from about 1 years, But unfortunately PP stopped withdraw to our bank by RBI on 5 months ago. Now PP require to be verified by credit card & pan card. If we don't have credit card thus not able to withdraw money to our bank. So I have left this processor & using another alternative.

Yes its very sad pp stopped through bank withdrawal and but although i have credit card but i dont want to verify through it when i have another good alternative and its LR and atlast its good news that RBI and paypal issue solved .

i think different country have different paypal policy.in here we still have link of PP to our local bank.and in my cuntry paypal also make us easily to verify our account just by putting our bank account in paypal account.so then our PP will be verified for sure as long as the name is same for both

i think different country have different paypal policy.in here we still have link of PP to our local bank.and in my cuntry paypal also make us easily to verify our account just by putting our bank account in paypal account.so then our PP will be verified for sure as long as the name is same for both

yes you absolutely correct and its clear paypal have difference policy for different country for that country rules .anyway i dont think its not hard to exchange paypal to our currency when there is great demand of paypal every where .

but in here so hard to exchange it to other payment processor.if then i find any exchanger will accept ti then they will only give small rate.i know that this payment processor is so famous but remember that so easily for people get any fund of paypal because they can transfer their money from local bank to their account

Yesterday i got $5.20 from my friend account to my account but i only get $4.72 and i think its very very high fees of pp and i am shocked . before i got some very little payment from some ptc but that time they deduct fees low but yesterday 10 cent per $1 which is really very very high i think.

Yesterday i got $5.20 from my friend account to my account but i only get $4.72 and i think its very very high fees of pp and i am shocked . before i got some very little payment from some ptc but that time they deduct fees low but yesterday 10 cent per $1 which is really very very high i think.

I think PTC sites make mass payments and have business accounts so they have very low fees as compared to a transfer to single person fees. Besides be very careful when you use paypal's send money button as paypal limits user accounts when they try to send money by using this button.

My PP account now has limited access. I can't send or receive money at the moment. PP asks me to send utility bill as proof address but here in my country, there is no utility bill. When we want to pay electricity bill or telephone bill, we just go to the bank and then we get a payment receipt. In the receipt, there is no such thing as my address on it. So, it's a kind of frustrating for me.

My PP account now has limited access. I can't send or receive money at the moment. PP asks me to send utility bill as proof address but here in my country, there is no utility bill. When we want to pay electricity bill or telephone bill, we just go to the bank and then we get a payment receipt. In the receipt, there is no such thing as my address on it. So, it's a kind of frustrating for me.

Really the telephone companies doesn't provide a billing statement to the subscribers, well as far as I know they can provide you if you will request it. I subscribe paperless billing for my telephone, cable and internet but when I need it for marketiva verification, I just went to their office and ask for a billing statement. I pretty sure they can provide you with that.

I think PTC sites make mass payments and have business accounts so they have very low fees as compared to a transfer to single person fees. Besides be very careful when you use paypal's send money button as paypal limits user accounts when they try to send money by using this button.

i also think so because when i get from ptc then low fees they dedut but when we personally transfer then its high fees and think its may for account type. anyway for this now i am trying to avoid this processor as much as possible but there is some trusted ptc yet who support paypal and i have to use this processor.

i also think so because when i get from ptc then low fees they dedut but when we personally transfer then its high fees and think its may for account type. anyway for this now i am trying to avoid this processor as much as possible but there is some trusted ptc yet who support paypal and i have to use this processor.

Well Seriously personal transfers can get you in trouble as Paypal has strict rules for transfers within users in a country like India due to high amount of crime and money laundering things. Besides they have to follow the guidelines of Reserve bank of India. Never use personal transfers unless your account is verified and you have necessary documents to lift the limit in-case paypal limits your account. I think Paypal is still best only for one reason that is direct bank withdrawals.

Really the telephone companies doesn't provide a billing statement to the subscribers, well as far as I know they can provide you if you will request it. I subscribe paperless billing for my telephone, cable and internet but when I need it for marketiva verification, I just went to their office and ask for a billing statement. I pretty sure they can provide you with that.

Thanks for the advice, djifritz. I'll try to follow your idea. I hope I can get a bill with my address on it as you mentioned.

@khanji if payapl dont support your country then i think no problem when there is many way to exchange paypal $ to lr or other processor . anyway i also dont like paypal but we have to use this processor to receive payment and each time i am exchanging my paypal $ to LR $.