Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paypal is great payment processor but I don't like from them they limit their member account without notice. I have 2 limited paypal account and until right now I cannot restore it. The problem is very simple I just receive money and pyapl limit my account and they said I got illegal money. I don't feel do a illegal activity, the money is from my buyer where at the time I sold my site. so must be careful in paypal

I have not experienced having my account getting limited though i made exchanged many times with other members with my lr and i got pay pal payments from them. thankfully i avoided making them suspicious over those transactions transactions.pay pal is indeed strict and that's why many dislike them.

The most like and most hated essential in paypal is its disute system. Just like every thing else dispute system also has advantage and disadvantage also. If a buyer is scammed by the seller he may raise dispute and may get back is money. But some people may use this system for cheating seller which is really bad.

The most like and most hated essential in paypal is its disute system. Just like every thing else dispute system also has advantage and disadvantage also. If a buyer is scammed by the seller he may raise dispute and may get back is money. But some people may use this system for cheating seller which is really bad.

I think the dispute system of Paypal has more advantage than dis-advantage. It is one of the required elements in the internet world where you have a more chance of getting duped by sellers. Paypal does verify and inquire into things properly before giving a refund, so I don't think people can easily cheat a seller using this system. Such cases must be 1 % as its not that easy to dupe Paypal.

yes i think that their dispute system is quite helpful specially when our account is hacked. that's when we get help from their dispute system. though they don't have good phone support. as we end up waiting at end of the phone and while our phone charges keep running because they made us for .many minutes.

@indieover i think everybody have necessary requirements or identification documents except hacker but everybody dont want to varify because of less transaction . like me i have very less transaction for this i am not interested to varify my account and think many have same problem like me.

me too i chose my account not to verify, coz i often use liberty as my primary payment proccessor coz it were support alot of earning opportunities online, however interms of hassle free and convenient i preferred paypal coz we can withdraw our funds anytime at anywhere

I dont think as well we really need to verify our account in paypal if we are not going to receive huge amounts

Further it does not even help to reduce the high fee paypal charges for receving funds.

I think you are correct with small transaction we need not varify our account but some site only allow paypal and if we have verify our account . anyway i still dont understand when anyone hack our account then within 2 days our money come back to our account which i learnt from my friend then why such verification.

if you don't verify your account you may not be able to withdraw your own money. and of course you can only limit in your transactions. better to verify your account. after all verified or not you will still get fees.

I dont agree with you on the matter of withdrawal, I have unverified account with paypal since long

and never hand any problem in making payments from my account nor in withdrawals to may bank a/c,

though i always keep my receipts and withdrawals in limit.

I also think its not make any harm to transfer of withdraw money from an unvarified account with small money because ever i have some transfer and i donr it succeesfully and i know it only need to varify our account when we transfer or withdraw big amount of money. anyway i think its for sequrity purpose and although i dont like this process but its good decission by the procesor.

I also think its not make any harm to transfer of withdraw money from an unvarified account with small money because ever i have some transfer and i donr it succeesfully and i know it only need to varify our account when we transfer or withdraw big amount of money. anyway i think its for sequrity purpose and although i dont like this process but its good decission by the procesor.

Well you are right. I never had any problems withdrawing money to my bank account through Paypal. Infact that is the reason that I mainly prefer Paypal as my payment processor.

Well you are right. I never had any problems withdrawing money to my bank account through Paypal. Infact that is the reason that I mainly prefer Paypal as my payment processor.

yes its true there is no problem now with paypal with our country but there was some problem before with this payment processor regarding about withdraw money to our bank account. actually i was not worried because i have little deal with paypal and always i depend members to members transfer . anyway its good problem was solved.

But now Paypal requires that you give them your PAN number because it is made compulsary by the Indian government. So those who do not pan card won't be able to use Paypal.

yes friend it is great problem i think . i have no pan card and dont know how to get it anyway i am still student and still it not need to me and also have little deal with paypal and that is why i have not now to get pan card and dont thought ever varify my account because of this pan card.

yes friend it is great problem i think . i have no pan card and dont know how to get it anyway i am still student and still it not need to me and also have little deal with paypal and that is why i have not now to get pan card and dont thought ever varify my account because of this pan card.

Well even I am a student but luckily I got my PAN card issued just a few months back and later on Paypal needed it. So it's better to have a PAN card issued.

I heard that if anyone hack our paypal account then within 3 days again our money come to our account and that is why if we transfer our money to anyone then he wait some days before he/she proceed his /her payment which is really good i thin although dont know exact . but if its true then its surely good security by PP.