Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investharvest - Investharvest.com

xetang

@xetang,its good to see your payment proofs,this program should be paying for a long time cos the daily roi that was offered in all plans are so reasonable and this would make the program to sustain,if the admin can be so honest,the program should complete a cycle though the duration is long but I have invested in a program like this that completed a cycle,anyways happy earnings to you

This program features a decide to make long-term rewards to its people well due to rewards proposed by this system is usually a realistic profit yet I actually do definitely not similar to the long-term program as it can be far too dangerous despite the fact that the current program still provides a great status in addition to with any luck , this system may always operate in addition to pay its people very well.

the offer needs to be an incredible one particular which is majorly since the administrative currently created the particular ROI tabled slip in a much too sustainable array. i just now expect which he the particular administrative can be paying investors for extended due to the fact he or she currently extra several computer monitors to radar these.

the actual return will be excessive lower the following as well as i believe their plans will be for an extended time expression. you have also definitely not talked about the following would you you need to what are the duration in their plans. in the event that their plans are more compared to 50 times i won't think i am going to have a possibility in this particular web site.

And with the number of investors increasing daily it means that the admin has an every plan of making guys happy inhere.i just hope that he the admin would continue to pay investors and guys who invested inhere would be seeing the end of their plans.

Yes, at this time, admin still are paying very stable for investors and monitors when almost payments always are handled very fast, I too have had daily payments daily with this site and it is nice when investing here, I too just receive new payment not long ago and it is very good when we too can see that site have ran good in 8 days already and as below is My latest payment:

Date: 12/15/2012 2:29 PM

Batch: 124291994

From Account: U6173300 (Invest Harvest)

Amount: $0.55

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from Invest Harvest

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, site now have ran about 9 days and this is my 8th payment for to this time, it is very good and I hope that they can run good and complete at least round not as many sites I investing in this time, as below is my latest payment:

Date: 12/16/2012 2:45 PM

Batch: 124375089

I too have received new payment today, it is very good when they are paying out daily for to this time, because site only ask a time in 24 hours therefore it always is later in receiving payment but it is not problem at least they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors as below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 12/17/2012 3:25 PM

Batch: 124494965

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is very nice when they are still paying out very good, it is payment in 2 days because yesterday I'm busy therefore can withdraw but today they are still are paying out very good. It is nice when investing here and receiving payments daily with this site. As below is My latest payment for 2 days!

Date: 12/19/2012 2:06 PM

Batch: 124758695

Amount: $1.11

For to this time, this site too have ran complete 2 weeks already with 1/10 my plan that they still are running and paying out very good when I having payments daily here, it is nice when invested and receiving daily benefit daily with this site, I too just receive new payment not long ago and they still are paying out very good. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 12/20/2012 5:35 AM

Batch: 124827897

I too have received new payment today with this site and they still are paying out very good and it have been my 14th payment for this time and it is very nice, I too hope that they can run good and pay out long at least my plans, site still are running very stable and it is good place so that investors can invest here. My latest payment:

Date: 12/21/2012 2:06 PM

Batch: 125013620

YEs, it is correct, although at this time, too have had some monitors changed status but I think that it is not problem, may be admin have decided to stop promoting in this monitors therefore they have changed status. It is not important because this is good paying site and I still receiving payments daily here and more other monitors still in same status

@xetang,if some monitors are changing status,it means that the program is about to scam,it is not about promotion that would make a status to change,I haven't checked the monitors that are changing there status from PAYING to WAITING,if this is the case,it means that the program is going scam

The deal includes a decide to help to make long-term rewards to be able to their buyers adequately as a result of rewards offered by this program is a fair revenue nevertheless I not really just like the long-term program given it can be also high risk despite the fact that the actual program nonetheless provides an amazing position in addition to preferably this program may still operate in addition to pay their buyers nicely.

I too just ask to new payment today and hope that they still will continue to pay out, very many monitors changed status at this time, therefore I'm too worry for all, hope that everything will not be too bad here. It is really sad if this site have problem too early when site only run about 16 days for to this time

I still wonder its being almost 16 days the site is online but still the monitors page is not at all updated by the admin and i want to ask admin that it would be good if they also added monitors in the rate us page so that the investors coming across the site can get a good impression about the program .

I think you shouldn't worried yet xetang maybe it is due to the fact that today is weekend.Maybe you should just be waiting up until tomorrow before you would be confirming.i just hope that the program wouldn't be ending that fast.

I think that site have had problem already completely because all monitors now too have changed status and my payment too is same, it was pending near 2 days already. I think that may be admin decided to stop to pay out when see that he don't have many benefit in this program and it is sad for all investors including me :mellow:

This thread too should be closed and moved !