Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

which currency pair do you prefer?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear ,I think eurusd currency is best from live forex trading because is this currency every time up and down if you this currency leave long time i don't think you have lost i think you must be have smart profit.

I think so, there are many traders who use this pair to trade in forex trading, there are many trader choose this pair because its volatility, and i usually use market news fom my broker to help make analysis.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trading all the way in aud/usd. I do trade other pairs but most if not all of my trading accounts right now ha aud/usd pairs open position. My main goal right now is to make sure that I can really build my account hoping that I can be the best trader their is. I'm sure I will be a good trader once I make some thing good out of myself in here.

• 2 weeks later...

I think many use euro usd but for me I've also used gbp/yen or euro yen or usd yen, as they give some really good trends to trade as well. Especially during syria crisis, the eastern currency is weaker, creating a trend for us to trade. It will depends on each market and what is going on around it, like news, political events and economy so no one pair will always have good curves all the time. I would open as many that allow me to profit so I don't just do one pair. I can tell most pairs do have good trends but it depends on the time of your trade. You should jump into whichever that is trending and avoid just using one pair. Cause it all fluctuates all the time. 

• 4 months later...

I prefer trading in major currencies and mainly the EUR/USD. This currencies are just liquid and could easily move. Trading in major currency pairs makes a better deal out of Forex if you really understand it and how to effectively analyze it. Some other times, I can venture into some other pairs like the yen.

• 1 month later...

I prefer to trade in the major currency pair because the major currency pair is able to give high liquidity flow for me to make profit. I can reach my maximum pip target with major currency than the minor currency. Right now, my target is to be able to make up to 20 pips in a day.

• 1 month later...

For novices EUR / GBP and GBP / USD pair is certainly definitely by far the most helpful, for that rationale that as we figure out that most elementary Investigation referring to these a number of currencies and Additionally the world was an too much quantity of analysts talking about several .

• 1 year later...

Although I have absolutely no issue with which pair I trade with, but still just if one favorite is selected then I will go with UJ, it’s mainly due to the tiny spread which is just 0.1 petite by my broker OctaFX. I don’t think one can ever get lower spread that this, as 1 petite means the last number, it can’t go lower than this, so that’s why I just love it so much and that’s why I always suggest people to go with this to get out of trading and be successful.

Major pairs are the only 1st choice for me, next is cross pair but i can do it only when there is change in the interest rate. Major pairs mostly because of its movement which is predictable, and gain less than 100 pips is possible here even with short term strategy.

• 2 months later...

Same here major pairs are the best pairs compared to the other. EURUSD or GBPUSD are very worthed but also depend on the condition and usually that is affected by US based news really bad, i mean if USD based news show a good result it will be falling down for that currency and will rise if USD based news show a bad result.

• 2 weeks later...

For novices EUR / GBP and GBP / USD pair is certainly definitely by far the most helpful, for that rationale that as we figure out that most elementary Investigation referring to these a number of currencies and Additionally the world was an too much quantity of analysts talking about several .

I think it is not EURUSD or GBPUSD only but major pairs for overall. Well they might trade with EURUSD or GBPUSD as the main basis but if they want additional income they could trade with NZDUSD or AUDUSD or USDCHF which we know has good volatile too. Cross pair only for experts i think especially for those exotic pairs.

I prefer EUR/JPY and USD/JPY just because of Japan's strong economy. In Forex trading, strategy and trading platform plays an important role hence, take care while choosing it. Most of the traders Trade forex as its winning probability is high with less risk of losing money.

• 2 weeks later...

Up to now i still never change my own favourite pairs, i prefer all major pairs especially the first three which is EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY. For me it is easier to predict the trend of those three but major pairs overall still easier compared to cross pair such as GBPJPY even it has bigger movement per day.

• 4 weeks later...

EURUSD or GBPUSD still the most preffered currency pair rather than others.  Because there are bigger liquidity and also many traders orientation still towards this one of the most volatile currency pair. I see other exotic pairs rise in terms of how much people that use it like CYNUSD since China is emerging at the moment.

All majors are my favourite but I think E/U is the best currency with dozen of analysis and signal everyday on this pair, then you can easily trade.

I am focusing more to two pairs after few losses, USDJPY is worthed but even USD based news coming i will prefer GBPUSD or EURUSD depend on previous new whether GBP or EUR which perform better or worse and has clear result doesn't mixed(usually happen with news that accompanied with low impact news of the same currency).

• 3 weeks later...

I like EU or GU pairs more, as they are relatively easier to do long term trading with while for scalping, I usually go with EJ or UJ, it’s pretty easy selection on the basis of the movement that occurs, it is not possible for anyone to do all type of trading with just one pair, as they all got different movement, so we need to be planning and trading with keeping that in mind. I trade with OctaFX broker and they are extremely cool broker to work with because of the low spread ranging between 0.1 – 1 pips, it is pretty cool to have such low spread for so many pairs especially top ones like EU or GU, it just makes one be so much more comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

majors have the most amount of information which makes them the best option for any newbie, unless you are fixated on trading some markets or pairs that are a bit extic, then one has to allot some decent time to learn that market and masster it, i know of traders that make it big from trading exotics, but i stick to gold and oil trading and our favorite the EURUSD on hotforex