Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new film created by admin..that his id and forum was hacked...some he is saying that those members have made big payment requests are involved in this matter. one of the member is saying that i personally message him that

i am a professional hacker if he give me 10 LR$ i will give him smmdesk id ....hahahah...

stop talking like a kid guys this statement is not making any sense...yes i send pm to Zef316...because in chatbox many members said that they have made big requests but they posts deleted and one of them get banned by admin for having such big amount.

thats why i sent pm to zef316 to not take part in contest because when this admin is not able to pay 10$ or more payments then how is that possible he will pay people after contest...

one thing i want to mentioned here...

i swear if i was aware of hacking i was not spare this forum like this...because i hate scammers

if admin is innocent he have to pay my amount.

Lol...@smmdesk,like I have told you earlier that you are not handling this forum in a proper way,try and organise a programmer to fix a point system for your site,by fixing the point system there would be issues of payment request in this forum,you can check other forums like here,MTW,EP,MTV etc,they don't have problem with payouts

From the link you have posted,I can see that this member is not a hacker but he was just trying to be a cheat simply because your forum was hacked,he requested for a payout that has already been paid for since 8th of March,anyways you are still the cause,you are not reading my post,you just make post about members having issues with you

From the link you have posted,I can see that this member is not a hacker but he was just trying to be a cheat simply because your forum was hacked,he requested for a payout that has already been paid for since 8th of March,anyways you are still the cause,you are not reading my post,you just make post about members having issues with you

i disagree with you admin is continuing banning member only when a member request more than 10$ its his mistake that he has not set the limit.he have to pay his members.every member have to be paid if he has done work.same issue with me my request was first but he banned me....and about Saimakram i think she is not cheater i read the whole discussion in chatbox and find that saimakram has requested for 4$.i think everyone can make 4$ in 12 days...admin just want to tell his story but dont want to listen member.s....its scam.

i have check with this program and i kinda like the idea of the admin of the program being available for members to chat with him,well i guess i just want to know now if the admin of the program as added LR amount the payment process because a friend of mine said the program is not paying members with LR account.i like to guys

lol people accusing each other here which make me really confuse, and one of the member here accused as Cheater. well i think admin need to give more proof for this issue so members will be back, and before i see in other forum that some posters said chatbox removed by admin but in fact it still there.

i think you should say clearly about that . please to see this notice below. i got it in http://smmdesk.com

rainbow.gif Make Moeny For Your Post & Refer Your Friends

Dear Members,

We are proud to announce the official start of our new PTP forum smmdesk

The Community that we all are waiting for ,,we as a group of experienced members have worked hard to build the forum and makes it one of the best places for all of you to discuss different kinds of the online money making opportunities

We are paying all members just for being active with us. Check out the rates, limits & the advantages below.

Posting Rates :

* New Thread - $0.05

* Reply Post - $0.03

* Earn $0.15 from referring Friends/new peoples to smmdesk. (Active Referral (at least 15 posts) )

To refer people you must use your referral link.

* How much a Point is worth - 1 Point = $0.05

* You Can Request Payout once you reach 1 dollar.

Minimum Payout - $1 to Payza,Liberty Reserve

If you Add our Forum Link on your Signature Another forums, We will give $0.20 Gift With every payment Request.

So that don't waste your time and happy blogging

Terms: Daily posting is unlimited however We will count per day Maximum 3 thread and 10 post

We Don't allow Copy paste

We Don't allow Multiple id for daily payment.If we find any complain or if we get your Multiple user id , we will terminate your id instantly without notice.This banned can not be lifted for life time

For Take Daily Payment , You have to Make Minimum 2 Post/Thread Per Day.If You Miss any days we can not pay

If you want to request 2nd...to ......lats for payment , You have to to made an payment proof on other forums.Otherwise we will not sent your payment.

Once you reach payout or when you need to cash out, send me a message.

Message form should be:-

Title: Username - Amount requested for payout - Post count day By Day

Subject: State your preferred payment option & your email/Account id for payment.

Every payment Request You have to request payza and liberty resreve id.Then We will decide where we will sent payment method.You will be notified After Sent Your payment.

So That when you will request on your payment, please include your payment proof link where you was Payment proof already ,Then we will process Next payment

Please Kindly follow this system For Calculate Your earning Crystal & Clear

Like: 18-02-13 : 10 Post & 9 Thread

17-02-13 : 7 post & 1 Thread

This Offer Will be Activated 20-feb-2013

Thanks

Smmdesk inc

@trickster,the last time i checked the forum,i think the chatbox was really removed 'cos i can't see it there,the admin might have included it again 'cos its been long that i visit the forum,this forum would have been a better forum if the admin can just get a point system,this point system is just the thing that is causing the whole chaos in the forum

The admin of this forum hasn't given posters enough reasons to trust him because of the issues he's having with his members. Some of them keep complaining about not getting paid. Now he is saying that his account got hacked but it doesn't seem justified; sincerely I'm getting confused with the current happenings in SmmDesk and that's why I've stopped being active in the forum.

i am also the victim of this scam forum.i worked for the whole month here because admin said that there is no limit of posting and i was making 10p and threads daily suddenly admin said that he is going to start a contest again so if members wants to get payment of previous post must submit their request but when i make request of 16$ he got scared that asked where i come from ??? hahaha...he asked to submit all links of posts i given all links many times but next day i see that my posts were removed and i got banned in it.

Its funny that no poster can actually detect the current situation in SmmDesk as everybody seems to have different opinions on the forum. The admin has a lot of work to do in order to attract posters because he has killed the trust of some while he has left others confused. I will just avoid making activity here till I confirm that the forum is legit.

The post rate of 1 cents per post is really not motivating for a new forum especially since there are better alternatives that many members are already posting on. It may be better for the admin to increase the signup bonus just a little bit more so that members can reach payout faster the first time around at the least. This way he can develop a member base and get payment proofs out there faster.

Its really stupid when a member makes a post and the member has to submit all the links of the posts that he/she has made,this is what actually pissed me off about this forum,i had some few post in the forum,i have decided to sacrifice it 'cos i don't think i would be able to make posts in this forum again

Some member said this site is bad, i think that admin should really clear this situation, because it will be so freaking bad if he cannot do that thing, so many members that lost their trust to this site, but i see some of them that still make post here maybe because they get paid by admin

We can see a positive and negative comments about this Forum. I am just lucky that I am not one of the members who have having some kind of issue in this Forum, though I have an account in here because I get interested to do some posting in here, but I haven't started yet, so hopefully things will get better.

There's a good chance that the Admin's account really got hacked because when I was active in the forum, the admin tried to be friendly with all the posters which made some posters to abuse the privilege and they began to disrespect the Admin. I feel that any poster who has issues with the Admin of SmmDesk should contact him and the problem will be resolved.

My only problem with the forum is the manual moderation and the fact that the forum no longer makes payment via LR. SmmDesk will be more organized if the admin can introduce a Point System which will enable posters to be able to see the number of posts they have. The Point System wiLl also save the Admin and Mods the stress of doing manual post Moderation.

The manual moderation has been stopped in the forum for like 2 months now 'cos i can remember vividly that i posted in the forum about 2 months ago and my posts reflected instantly,the admin is really working on the site 'cos he has even fixed the points system,the points system is like that of MEF and ELF points system,a member has to donate is points before he can get paid in the forum.