Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am very much impressed. I wasn't expecting that this going to be a paying site also. So now I would consider making post on the site as well. I am Not sure that I would be able to make some post here very soon because I am still busy trying to maintain my activity on other forums as well. I would when I have the time already

I have really posted a lot in this forum but i don't think that i can continue with my activity in the forum,you guys can imaging that i requested for a payout through LR and the mod processed my payment through payza,out of $1 that i requested,payza has already deducted about 30 cents from it,this is really absurd

I think it is still better to have here LR funds. Although, I haven't able to begin my posting in the forum yet. But I really like to. Because, the admin is reliable and that he is always active in his forum and in other forums to give updates and encourage other members.

Of course,it's better to earn in this forum through LR,earning through payza is not really worth 'cos payza would charge around 30%,anyways it's been a long time that i have visited this forum,the forum offers good rates but i don't just feel like posting in the forum

Great news:

admin is going to change the manual posting approval to auto posts approval. i was requesting him from many days because it was occuring too many problems and fiinally admin made decision...i am really happy...i think member must return back here.

35657557.jpg

I am really planning to join this Forum. I just saw some payment proof so I guess that the Admin is paying with Liberty reserve again, perhaps he just got shorted with LR funds, but there is really no big deal because it was the payza fees and perhaps the Admin wasn't aware about that payza is charging some fees.

i still confuse with their new concept of payment, i hope it will not make any other members here feel down even this one is the new and auto one but i think this new way become more complicated rather than before, but i think this forum will grow

This will going to be encouraging for me to see news about the post moderation and that the admin will allow to have automatic posted replies. And I hope this time it will be not affecting our activities as I've wanted to focus here seeing that many members got paid with big amount.

I have already made an account in here and I can start my posting activity anytime I want. I like the idea that posts will be approved automaticallly, but you know if there are many spammers in here then that is really favors them, but I guess we should not think about them as it will make it easy for the members.

this is my payment from smmdesk

Transfer Succeed

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Account

Date 02/18/2013 08:16

Batch 132020790

From U1467466 (smmdesk.com)

To U0816166 (mayurnehete)

Amount $2.00

Memo

Payment Purpose Purchase of services

I understand now that some members able to have those payments because, they did not made payout requests for a long time. And let's see if the forum will become active and that i can still gain the minimum payout because, I haven't participated in the forum discussions since the beginning of this forum.

SCAM

this forum looks scam to me now. i have made a payment request of 16$ but admin is not paying me.he said he will check his record wheter i got payment or not.but after clearance he is not giving me any answer...also banned some of members for asking about payment...i fear admin will ban me as well..i have more than 352 post there.he removed all my posts:::

panp

Registration Date: 02-04-2013

Date of Birth: 04-01-1987 (25 years old)

Local Time: 03-18-2013 at 10:39 PM

panp's Forum Info Joined: 02-04-2013 Last Visit: Today 10:38 PM Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)

(Find All Threads — Find All Posts) Time Spent Online: 8 Hours, 25 Minutes, 15 Seconds

HERE IS THE LIST OF MY PROOFS:::

1stproof.jpg

proof2p.jpg

proof3z.jpg

proof4x.jpg

proof5.JPG

NOW THE DESICION IS YOUR YOU WANT TO WORK HERE ???????????

@panp you are absolutely right about this forum.admin is now a big scammer.my id also got banned here and my username showing no posts.he given the reason (spam)?? what is this???...i have never done spamming ever in my life.now admin has added again 50$ contest also not paying daily payments...chat box also removed by him.its the proof that he is a scammer now.

I would just wait for members to make some comment about the site if they have already a scam. Because I have seen payment proof so I am quite confused if the site is already a scam indeed. So I couldn't make any kind of conclusion for now but I would just continue to observe the site