Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is great if you posted this Forum in some other Forums with your referral links as it would help you to get some referrals especially when your referrals are quite interested to be active in here then for sure you can earn with your referrals in here. I think that this Forum is doing fine.

I am glad that there is still some positive reviews about the forum because that means I can still consider this place another forum to concentrate on. I will be trying to get some activities on this forum again for this week to see if I can get a good target in here as I never got paid.

6TH PAYMENT PROOF

Transfer Succeed

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Account

Date 01/25/2013 10:30

Batch 128982738

From U1467466 (smmdesk.com)

To U0816166 (mayurnehete)

Amount $3.10

Memo

Payment Purpose Purchase of goods

Another payment proof just to add to the fact that this remains a paying forum and therefore encouraging to see. Lets see if I can manage to make posts on the forum myself for today an actually exceed the required 10 posts per day since its mentioned that they will count anyway.

For real,it is a paying forum and i have earned from the forum 4 times and i am expecting my 5th payment,this payment proof above is just so different,the admin clears payments when you have a dollar worth of posting,how come this member was able to get a payment of above $3,just curious

I am wondering what you are referring to when you are curious about a member that has received a payment of more than $3. Does the forum have a maximum payout amount like the IP forum which has been set to $3? What is good is that they are still paying indeed which is a positive.

So, which means the maximum amount to request in here is just one dollar because if it's not then you don't need to wonder why some members can earn three dollars in a single payment request because if you keep on posting in here until you reach three dollars before you request for a payout then it's possible.

I am still waiting for this clarification on what the maximum amount to request for is on the forum and will also go there later on in the day so that I can check it out for myself. I dont think that the maximum could be $1 though because this would make it the lowest maximum.

I was wondering about that reference number so you guys can use your Payza account in here so I guess some of you prefer to use their payza account then this Forum is a good one. It would be better if the Admin can also add Paypal in here as I prefer it as long as there is no fee when we receive it.

We don't prefer it,it is because the admin is trying to fund is LR account that was why i have requested for a payout through payza,i don't even like payza,this is the first time i am usong,there charges are too high,the admin sent a dollar to me,i only got 73 cents,i guess i would never make use of it again

Yea,you are right,payza is not just good to use to earn in the forum,imagine i got paid in the forum for just 1 dollar an when i checked my payza account i have 73 cents,how come payza's charges is so high,anyways if i am going to request for my next payout i would never try payza,i am just going to wait for the admin to fund his LR account

zita will definitely be happy because he got 10$ prize plus 10$ bonus which this fake admin has given to him...i am leaving this forum you know i am the top poster of the forum.again admin has choosen another person for first.

kindly read my mtw posts which i posted here

http://www.moneytalkworld.com/f32/smmdesk-com-smmdesk-com-128925-13.html

smm.jpg

today i am totally upset after seen the results its second time admin made the bad decision.i was actually the winner.you can see that i have won the contest but he put me in the second number.i sent him pm in which i said about the reason for such decision. i tell him to change decision ,you know what he said ??? he said if you want to work here then do work otherwise get lost from this forum.now our forum is already promoted because of this contest.he also used bad words (billingsgate)......if you want to see that personal message i can post that screen shot here.

you know every man loves his self respect so as answer i full his chat box with billingsgate. NO COMPROMISE ON SELF RESPECT......IS THIS MAN can be CALLED AS ADMIN?????????????? ..........HE DOES NOT HOW TO TALK HIS MEMBERS.........

I REALLY LOVE MTW DMT MTV AND INVESTOR POSTS FORUM BECAUSE THEY HAVE A TEAM OF SENSIBLE PEOPLE.....MODE YOGESH, LEASH, NENG, SHRATHA OF ALL THOSE FORUM ARE WORKING BRILLIANTLY....BUT LOOK AT THIS PERSON AND HIS TEAM.i will not work here....i am sure he will banned me.but i will not spare him like this because i can register more accounts. 14.gif

The controversy in the contests in Smmdesk is getting out of hand. The contest was shifted to 1st of February because of some confusion about the winners. Again, Thomas claims to be the winner but according to him, the admin gave it to another person. From the proofs he has displayed here, its very likely that he's the 1st prize winner of the contests but I wonder why the admin had to deny him of his prize and put him as the 2nd prize winner. I would say that he shouldn't have raised abusive words on the admin even if he was denied of the 1st prize. If it happened to me, rather than abusing the admin, I will simply quit the forum although I would let the admin know that he was dishonest before quitting.