Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitinvest - profitinvest.biz

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

www.profitinvest.biz is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

120% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan $10 - $100 115.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 120.00

140% after 7 days

Plan $10 - $1,000 140.00

160% after 10 days

Plan $10 - $1,000 160.00

http://www.profitinvest.biz/?ref=zeusgold.com

Started: Dec 23, 2010

Running days 0

Total accounts 4

Active accounts 3

Total deposited $ 120.00

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Visitors online 9

Members online 2

Last update: Dec 23, 2010

The site is just been launched yesterday and the response so far for the plans are less and this may be due to many holidays falling due where the investors may take a break. i feel its the wrong time to launch a new hyip

Three days and total $ 609.00 investment with only 14 active accounts,

the fact is that out of 14 active accounts 9 are monitors so not any good response this program got from investors

Though the plans are such that can be sustained in short term - but if the program could not get faith of investors and not many make deposit in this program,

It cannot even pay to monitors and will turn scam. So be careful while making mind for a investment in this program.

Started: Dec 23, 2010

Running days 3

Total accounts 30

Active accounts 15

Total deposited $ 639.00

Total withdraw $ 1.92

Visitors online 29

Members online 0

Newest Member hyipfriend

Last update: Dec 26, 2010

The site has completed three days of running but the payout ration doesn't reconcile with its plan so its better to wait for another 2-3 days and see whether the hyip is paying before investing here

• 2 weeks later...
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:

webmaster@profitinvest.biz

It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

The site is not able to open and i get the above message and iam confused whether its a temporary problem with the site server or domain and will it be back or not is not clear

Firstly i dont understand the link between different plans

All has same minimum of 10$ but first plan pay 120% after 3 days and second 140% in 7 days.

Lol! why should anybody deposit in second plan first plan will pay 144% in 6 days.

Anyway i am also not able to open this site .. looks the program has reached to its desired end.