Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Project Infrastructure Inc Ltd - www.projectinfrastructure.com

samurai

I am not admin of this program, They claim best investment company with high security and personal projects.. Not in HYIP.. DDOS, 256bit Security provided..

BANK WIRE, PAYPAL (Coming Soon), Liberty Reserve Accepted.

Program :

We are writing to you with a new business idea we have been developing over the past few years. After much planning and research, the time has finally come to bring it to financial market.

We are looking for an investment from you for profit growth. This number is negotiable, but we think that amount would allow us to get started on the right foot.

We are a team of passionate developers/management/tech/forex bringing together synergies in technologies & Financing. Our profit systems based on our projects and forex markets both so your investment in safe and secure place. Dear respected investor

We are writing to you with a new business idea we have been developing over the past few years. After much planning and research, the time has finally come to bring it to financial market.

We are looking for an investment from you for profit growth. This number is negotiable, but we think that amount would allow us to get started on the right foot.

We are a team of passionate developers/management/tech/forex bringing together synergies in technologies & Financing. Our profit systems based on our projects and forex markets both so your investment in safe and secure place.

Investment Plan:

1) Basic Plan: Daily 2% for 10 days

2)Ecommerce Plan: Daily 2.49% for 20 days

3)Business: Daily 3% for 30 days

4)Business Pro: Daily 3.49% for 45 days

Note: Principle returns after terms close as per plans. This is not HYIP, Direct investment in their projects and get profit from their projects profit.

Project Infrastructure Inc Ltd

www.projectinfrastructure.com

Support: Live Chat/Ticket Systems.

http://projectinfrastructure.com/support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to join

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Hi friends,

I am new in this forum and to share about perfect and secure investment program and company which is not represent

like hyip and autopilot system so program is that project infrastructure inc ltd.

Its operated our money with their active projects and forex team ,so our money increasing both site. As a investor its really help full to me or should be to you.

I would like to share my payment details below:

Date: 03/26/2013 11:45 PM

Batch: 185252547

From Account: U6395982 (projectinfrastructure)

Amount: $3

Memo: Payment done

Note:This real payment details and its not like a paid poster. So if you think for investment please try at once with this program.

You can see that this hyip has not yet added any protection involved with it but 'm really amazed to determine that it is online and also paying investors from various months. Huge quantity of hyip monitors formerly approved this kind of hyip with regard to investment. I must make investment on there and i am going to select first plan to invest.