Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cutefund - Cutefund.net

I'm not admin

CuteFund

Private investment company

http://cutefund.net

CuteFund is a crowdsourced mutual fund. Investing in mutual funds recently has become one of the most profitable ways of trading. Since it has some advantages over other types of investments, for

example, that the transaction costs are divided among every mutual fund shareholder which, our traders

are able to get more earnings so that to pay our investors such high interests.

Up to 2.2% Daily For 60 Business Days (Principal Return)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 1.10

Plan 2 $200 - $2,000 1.50

Plan 3 $2,000 - $10,000 1.80

Plan 4 $10,000 - $50,000 2.20

http://cutefund.net

The site is offering low interest rates which are very much sustainable for quite a while. Though the minimum investment needed is high and could not be afforded by many. But those who are willing to invest will at least have a guarantee because the site would be able to sustain payments even though income may not be that high.

out of the plans available only the 1.1% Daily For 60 Business Days plan is affordable since the minimum investment is $10

the Profit of 1.1% daily seems good but a bit low since the principle is locked for 60 days and to cover that risk i feel the return is low yet sustainable

1.1 to 2.2% daily roi for 60 days can be said to be quite reasonable

And such roi suggest that this program has pontetial of staying for longer period

But i cannot access the site - looks it is out of band width "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. "

The site is not available online now and i am not sure whats the reason behind it.

Since when i open the site i get the following information

"This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://cutefund.net/?ref=hyipparty.com might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this web page later.

More information on this error"

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see the site is back and the monitors are all showing paying status for the past 19 days

Many monitors could be seen to offer RCB offer and Hyip-Home is offering the highest offer of 2000%

if w can invest through them then we can immediately recover part of our principle at the time of investment

Site already provides the rate of profit is very low, and this means he wants to continue a long time,

but unfortunately this does not mean that the site entirely honest to me, because admins certainly knows that if a plan of profit with low rate,

it will make the investors do not worry, And therefore will increase their confidence in the site, and will increase investment,

The site is having a simple design and a good script

I dont see any information about any site securities installed

The admin seem to have a well answered FAQ and have not copied the other other hyips faq like most admin does

Plans offered are simple and sustainable