Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earn Building - Earnbuilding.com

mksaife

There is not much info on the site.

Just 1 day old but over $11k is already deposited.

Monitors are investing big on this program.

Plans:

104% - 128% after 1 day,

115% - 235% after 3 day,

142% - 450% after 7 day.

Minimal Spend: $10

Referral Bonus: 3%

Withdrawal: Instant

Principal Return: No

Interest Charge: 7 days a week

Link

http://earnbuilding.com

I'm thinking of going in with $20 or more.

Any comment on this program?

Well actually i think all the plans are very sustainable and can keep them long online for sure but come to talk of this program I think that the ref.com is what we should take advantages here and also invest with the minimum deposit but for me I will love to see more payment proof before I can make up my mind.

To make money 450% in 7 days or one week investment is not reasonable at all, and it is very high here. So, it is better for us here not to make investment on the HYIP like this one here, because it can not sustain too long in the market here. It has bigger risk than other HYIP

I think the plans are somehow not specific for sure that is why I really want to keep on making some signup progress first because in as much as I know they are offering something which look very unrealistic for sure at the right hand of their offer but at the left its look very much sustainable.

Well the site is not accessible in my end,the roi offered in all plans are not reasonable and sustainable though I am so aware that this type of program do normally pays,anyways I wouldn't be saying much about the program cos I can't just access it